Forums Off-topic

Some girl at my school thinks I'm a part of the Illuminati.

25 posts

Flag Post

Today, she asked me if I had any magical powers. I denied it and just said that I’m just a normal person who gets good grades. I wanted to give a sarcastic response, but I know that she would take it seriously, and then I would feel bad for screwing her up more than she already is.

OT, should I try to explain to this girl that the things she believes are utter bullshit, or should I try to get the most LULZ out of this situation?

Flag Post

You should tell her that what she thinks about you isn’t real. We don’t want her to know about our secret society now, do we? Try to reason with her; explain why her logic is flawed and how being a good student isn’t something special. If she’s being stubborn with her beliefs, let her be.

Flag Post

Tell her you’re working for Russian Intelligence.

Flag Post

I say get lulz. It will be glorious

Flag Post

Wait, you aren’t actually from Illuminati?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Seesine:

implying that illuminati is real

Flag Post

it is real, right?

Flag Post

It used to be real in Germany but no linger exists.However the Masonic Lodge is based on the ideaology of them.Tell them your part of a secret group working for the goal of bringing back the USSR.I should join that group if it exists.Probably does somewhere.IM A COMMIE!

Originally posted by bjjdude:

Flag Post

Lulz are of utmost importance.

Flag Post

The Illuminate is real. Whether it lives up to conspiracy theories is another, debatable, story.

You’re probably best to just set her straight.

Flag Post

I am in the Spoonuminati. The Illuminati is fake.

Flag Post

It used to be real in Germany but no linger exists.However the Masonic Lodge is based on the ideaology of them.Tell them your part of a secret group working for the goal of bringing back the USSR.I should join that group if it exists.Probably does somewhere.IM A COMMIE!

Are you the girl from OP’s story

Flag Post

tell her that if she is really good you will show her to your lizardkin overlordmaster for reeducation.

Flag Post

Go for the lulz

Flag Post

I think you got trolled :D

Flag Post

Is it because of that sexy mustache you possess?

Flag Post

Dude.Uh, i have a similar situition.Except this chick keeps asking me like, when are the next cult meetings and im like……friday?

Flag Post

Lulz, of course
Just keep on screwing her up

Flag Post

You should tell her you actually are a part of the NHK

Flag Post

I can see through your clever ruse, Alex. You’re just trying to make us think you aren’t part of the Illuminati, but you don’t have us fooled…

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zshadow:

I can see through your clever ruse, Alex. You’re just trying to make us think you aren’t part of the Illuminati, but you don’t have us fooled…

That’s what I thought too.

Originally posted by bjjdude:

It is.

Flag Post

Killuminati.

Flag Post

tell her you are from the CIA.

Flag Post

I would be serious with her and tell her I work for the KKK.

Flag Post

hey that isn’t funny I have schizophrenic delusions of the illuminati