Forums Off-topic

So I just played against a whole FUCKING team of campers in bo2

14 posts

Flag Post

And I suddenly realized what’s wrong with this game. Enemy’s names do not appear over their head making it very hard to notice them if they’re behind cover.

Flag Post

>Playing Call of Duty
>2012
>ISHIGGYDIGGY

Flag Post
Originally posted by MrSalvador:

>Playing Call of Duty
>2012
>ISHIGGYDIGGY

OH MY GODDAMN EDGES

Flag Post

Games are for kids.

Flag Post

i played on like 4 maps so far and liked none but the gameplay is cool

Flag Post
Originally posted by FullMeasureZam:

And I suddenly realized what’s wrong with this game. Enemy’s names do not appear over their head making it very hard to notice them if they’re behind cover.

You mean what’s right with this game.

Flag Post
Originally posted by LukeMann:
Originally posted by FullMeasureZam:

You mean what’s right with this game.

No
If you’ve ever played CoD you will know why no one wants campers to have even more of an advantage

Flag Post

If you can’t kill campers, you’re fucking awful.
Even without grenades or anything fancy, you should be able to kill at least 1 per death.

Stop sucking, zam.

Flag Post

No
If you’ve ever played CoD you will know why no one wants campers to have even more of an advantage

It’s called strategy, you fool. The US Military is the most powerful military in the world with the best tactics due to one thing; camping.

Flag Post

That’s what happens when you play a shitty game like CoD.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

im glad im not prone to seizures.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zachary_Greene:

If you can’t kill campers, you’re fucking awful.
Even without grenades or anything fancy, you should be able to kill at least 1 per death.

Stop sucking, zam.

stop being an asshole

Flag Post

Wheres that guy thats supposed to say: “yea call of doodie sukz you shood by Halo 4 instead it’s the best gaem evar!”