Forums Off-topic

Kongristmas Secret Greg ~ Delivery Christmas Morning page 7

206 posts

Flag Post

Aww, now I can’t get my present untill Wednesday. :(

 
Flag Post

You. Are. Killing. Me. Man! Fake-Rages

 
Flag Post

You’d better have received and approved and delivered my present! And I’d better not get another…vacation for it.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by SpearDudezor:

You’d better have received and approved and delivered my present! And I’d better not get another…vacation for it.

The spirit of Dave is strong in your gift.

 
Flag Post

This has been a terrible year… It’s probably my fault for being completely absent.

Only 1/2 of participants turned in gifts.

This Christmas sucks.

If you aren’t on this list, you didn’t get anything :(


Seesine → CowFriend

pink_princess → UndecidedFate

lei_wulong → SAl37

JayZeeM50One → VanHalen1

moomoofire11 → SpearDudezor You get Kreds!

LukeMann → rice_krispiez9

KiNGDOMHEARST → MelbourneBoy

GotterakaThing → Chamois_On_A_Log

Rolby → ei_wulong

rice_krispiez9 → Freezerburnt

Freezerburnt → speedy250

vegard20 → AlextheGreat13 Steam gift Zeno Clash

 
Flag Post

Applehead3 → ElishaKittys31

Cizinec → tracymirkin123 http://oi50.tinypic.com/1z56sjk.jpg

adv0catus → Kablob

SAl37 → Seesine

Betelgueze → Jennym_aa

VoodooCoffeeGuy → Applehead3

N1NjA546 → DrOctaganapus2

SpearDudezor → Terence22205

UndecidedFate → vegard20 Steam key for “King’s Bounty: The Legend”

Jaskaran2000 → moomoofire11

Taiboss → adv0catus

devourer359 → LD3H

Harry_mess → TerribleToaster

BCLEGENDSMrSalvador

Kablob → Rolby

hamuka → PALMISANOLDR

LD3H → Betelgueze

TheRoflWaffle → fma1

cjk98 → AbusedZebra http://i.imgur.com/EP1Ev.png

AbusedZebra → mafefe

Rpoman2009 → KiNGDOMHEARST

fma1 → TheRoflWaffle

 
Flag Post

Hey, where’s my gift that I sent? Or is that in another part coming soon?

Either way, thank you, GotterakaThing, for linking me to a video that took you 10 seconds to Google.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Chamois_On_A_Log:

Hey, where’s my gift that I sent? Or is that in another part coming soon?

Either way, thank you, GotterakaThing, for linking me to a video that took you 10 seconds to Google.

Both the images sent were 404s. Post them if you like.

 
Flag Post

http://i.imgur.com/hATnp.png
http://i.imgur.com/EP1Ev.png

For AbusedZebra.

 
Flag Post

Apologies for the 404 here is my gift for TheIcyHeart

 
Flag Post

Aww. Well, bah to whoever was my so-called “gift-giver” this year.

 
Flag Post

Can you please give my gift to Maik, as I didn’t make one. Sorry Maik.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by MrSalvador:

This has been a terrible year… It’s probably my fault for being completely absent.

Only 1/3 of participants turned in gifts.

This Christmas sucks.

If you aren’t on this list, you didn’t get anything :(


Seesine → CowFriend

pink_princess → UndecidedFate

lei_wulong → SAl37

JayZeeM50One → VanHalen1

moomoofire11 → SpearDudezor You get Kreds!

LukeMann → rice_krispiez9

KiNGDOMHEARST → MelbourneBoy

GotterakaThing → Chamois_On_A_Log

Rolby → ei_wulong

rice_krispiez9 → Freezerburnt

wait a minute you can gift kreds holy fuck

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by TheIcyHeart:

Can you please give my gift to Maik, as I didn’t make one. Sorry Maik.


That hurt. Thanks, you re-gifting kike. I hope Santa shits in your stocking, because you just took a shit on my heart

 
Flag Post

I sort of like my present, it’s similar to the one I got from my 3 year old nephew.

 
Flag Post
That hurt. Thanks, you re-gifting kike. I hope Santa shits in your stocking, because you just took a shit on my heart

I’m sorry about that. I genuinely wanted to partake in this event, but I just didn’t have time to. If I’d known at the start that I didn’t have enough time, I wouldn’t have signed up. I’m really sorry about that, but shit happens.

That’s actually a real nice picture, also.

 
Flag Post

I was hoping I’d get a sequel to Freezerburnt: The Game. Still a bootiful drawing though

 
Flag Post

this is racist. i want another gift. im not fucking black!!! im white!!!

edit: lol that yoga woman is funny though.

 
Flag Post

I think we should give people to the 31st to give the presents themselves.

 
Flag Post

To all the poor souls who didn’t get anything here’s a little something to cheer you up a little
I guess it also explains why rolby’s so proud of being Dutch

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by lei_wulong:

To all the poor souls who didn’t get anything here’s a little something to cheer you up a little
I guess it also explains why rolby’s so proud of being Dutch

lol that accent is fucking dutch.

 
Flag Post

who the fuck was supposed to be my secret santa
i’ll
i’ll schwingdoodlydang them

 
Flag Post

Oh great. I give someone a gift and I get nothing.

Whoever picked me, I hope you’ll get shit in your mouth for every day next year + fuck you. To the people who shared the same fate as me, sorry, and hope you got awesome gifts in RL. To the others, just happy holidays! :)

 
Flag Post

I’m going to fucking shank a bitch. Salvador, publish a list of shame with people who didn’t turn in gifts and who the gifts were supposed to be for.

 
Flag Post

First, my cat died. Now this? This is the second worst Xmas ever. :(

Originally posted by LukeMann:

I’m going to fucking shank a bitch. Salvador, publish a list of shame with people who didn’t turn in gifts and who the gifts were supposed to be for.

Do this!