Forums Off-topic

what year did you start school? (kindergarden or equivalent)

57 posts

Flag Post

Flag Post

Early 90s.

Flag Post

August 2000

Flag Post

It was the year of [redacted]. Did you catch that? I’ll say it again in case somebody redacted it. The year was [redacted].

Flag Post
Originally posted by helltank:

It was the year of [redacted]. Did you catch that? I’ll say it again in case somebody redacted it. The year was [redacted].

It was [redacted]? [redacted] was a good year. While, personally, I didn’t start kindergarden in [redacted], I heard good things about it. You’re lucky.

Flag Post

Yes, [redacted] was a lucky year indeed. My aunt says the chinese believe that [redacted] is the most inauspicious year to be born in, die in or get married in in over six centuries. The government was flooded with applications of marriage during [redacted].

Flag Post

Yes, [redacted] was a lucky year indeed. My aunt says the chinese believe that [redacted] is the most inauspicious year to be born in, die in or get married in in over six centuries. The government was flooded with applications of marriage during [redacted].

[redacted]? Crazy. I looked up some statistics for [redacted] and I noticed that about marriages. During [redacted] there was also less natural disasters then usual. [redacted] was really quite the great year. Like I said, you’re lucky to have started kindergarden during [redacted]. If only we were all so luck to start that year. I’m so jealous you started in [redacted]. So jealous.

Flag Post

Started kindergarten when I was around five. So probably 2002.

Flag Post

2007 no underage ban pls

Flag Post

I’d say 2002, maybe 2001 since my birthday is in august.

Flag Post

Late 1990’s to Early 2000’s.

Flag Post

1990-91.

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

started 1982 graduated 2001

Flag Post

wait thats too long i change it from 1985 to 1997

Flag Post

1994- Preschool
1995- Kindergarten

Flag Post

2003-2004.

Flag Post

1892-preschool
1920-kindergarden
1950-high school

Flag Post

13 years ago I started kindergarten. So um, 1998-99ish.

Flag Post

Either 98 or 99.

Flag Post

I started in 19[redacted].

Flag Post

Kindergarten was probably 1996.