Forums Off-topic

There's a new poster in OT page 2

47 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by FireAndSunshine:
Originally posted by necrobestiality:

Gore porn him to oblivion.

You. I like you.

Is gore porn and actual category?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by FireAndSunshine:
Originally posted by necrobestiality:

Gore porn him to oblivion.

You. I like you.

<3

Originally posted by tman12:
Originally posted by FireAndSunshine:
Originally posted by necrobestiality:

Gore porn him to oblivion.

You. I like you.

Is gore porn and actual category?

yes, obviously.
the BEST category.
it’s even in the word category.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by necrobestiality:
Originally posted by FireAndSunshine:
Originally posted by necrobestiality:

Gore porn him to oblivion.

You. I like you.

<3


Originally posted by tman12:
Originally posted by FireAndSunshine:
Originally posted by necrobestiality:

Gore porn him to oblivion.

You. I like you.

Is gore porn and actual category?


yes, obviously.
the BEST category.
it’s even in the word category.

More like cate’gore’y……hehe….gore

 
Flag Post

yes, obviously.
the BEST category.
it’s even in the word category.

Ehh, I think scat porn ranks pretty high up there. The classy stuff, of course; not your stereotypical vulgar scat porn.

 
Flag Post

I take it back, necrophilic bestiality is the very best.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by necrobestiality:

I take it back, necrophilic bestiality is the very best.

That seems a bit braggadocios, m’dear.
 
Flag Post
Originally posted by FireAndSunshine:
Originally posted by necrobestiality:

I take it back, necrophilic bestiality is the very best.

That seems a bit braggadocios, m’dear.

Or maybe I named my account after the best porn there is?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by necrobestiality:
Originally posted by FireAndSunshine:
Originally posted by necrobestiality:

I take it back, necrophilic bestiality is the very best.

That seems a bit braggadocios, m’dear.

Or maybe I named my account after the best porn there is?

There’s a flaw in your logic and I’m going to find it.
 
Flag Post

SURPRISE TWIST:He was actually the alt of a mod, you are all perma IP banned for linking to shock sites.

HAVE FUN.

 
Flag Post

You don’t perma-IP banned for that n00b

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by necrobestiality:

You don’t perma-IP banned for that n00b

You don’t even get perma IP banned on Kong at all. What a newfish.
 
Flag Post
Originally posted by FireAndSunshine:
Originally posted by necrobestiality:

You don’t perma-IP banned for that n00b

You don’t even get perma IP banned on Kong at all. What a newfish.

I heard that one of my friends did, but you never know.

 
Flag Post

Laine, Kongregate doesn’t IP ban.
Chances are that what you heard about your friend was complete bullshit.

 
Flag Post

It’s a CONSPIRACY

 
Flag Post

Ignore this person until he/she sparks interest for me.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by FireAndSunshine:
Originally posted by necrobestiality:

I take it back, necrophilic bestiality is the very best.

That seems a bit braggadocios, m’dear.

LMFAO OH JESUS

OH JESUS DAT SPELLING

MANG

WOAH

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Maik50:

Welcome him/her in of course and make him/her comfortable

However, because this new poster is so gullible, I got to pull at least one harmless practical prank on him/her just for a good laugh

^ is what I’d do.

I could say I’m new to OT… even though I knew about this forum about 6 (?) months ago. Ad I don’t visit here very often, so it’s probably not me. :)

Though it’s probably just a made up person.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Aldir:
Originally posted by FireAndSunshine:
Originally posted by necrobestiality:

I take it back, necrophilic bestiality is the very best.

That seems a bit braggadocios, m’dear.

LMFAO OH JESUS


OH JESUS DAT SPELLING


MANG


WOAH

>spellcheck
>2012
ISHYGDT
 
Flag Post
Originally posted by FireAndSunshine:
Originally posted by Aldir:
Originally posted by FireAndSunshine:
Originally posted by necrobestiality:

I take it back, necrophilic bestiality is the very best.

That seems a bit braggadocios, m’dear.

LMFAO OH JESUS


OH JESUS DAT SPELLING


MANG


WOAH

>spellcheck
>2012
ISHYGDT

oh derp it seems i was only familiar with the British spelling

mah bad

 
Flag Post

derpbump

 
Flag Post

Celebrate.

Originally posted by helltank:

derpbump

Double derpbump

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by helltank:

SURPRISE TWIST:He was actually the alt of a mod, you are all perma IP banned for linking to shock sites.

HAVE FUN.

I didn’t link to a shock site.
Just flamed him. A lot.