Forums Off-topic

What do you want, money or pussy? page 2

36 posts

Flag Post

You don’t have either so you go online and ask me. Congratulations failure!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Shoru500:

I’d rather have one girlfriend and I don’t really care about having a lot of money. As long as I have enough to live… basically having a career I enjoy doing is what it comes down to, not the pay check.

But having a career usually entails good money. That’s why some people have “jobs” and others “careers”.

Flag Post

i really wish i could go w/o either…..both are a constant source of trouble and worry. but really, its our desire for those things and not the things themselves that brings us so much misery

Flag Post
Originally posted by Roki123:

Money to buy pussies.

Flag Post
Originally posted by JeanneDork:

i really wish i could go w/o either…..both are a constant source of trouble and worry. but really, its our desire for those things and not the things themselves that brings us so much misery

gay

Flag Post
Originally posted by MFThomas_v2:
Originally posted by JeanneDork:

gay

wow its that obvious? i should dial down my gayness a bit then

Flag Post

Money. I could have both with money and have left over cash for the Coca Cola. And everything else.

Flag Post

Pussies. I love cats.

Flag Post
Originally posted by necrobestiality:

I have a pussy already, so I guess money.

I can vouch for her here. I’ve seen it. Several times.

Flag Post

With money, you can have pussies but you will loose all of it if you buy pussies

With pussies, you will loose all your money and the pussies will go away

I think I’d take money

Flag Post

Money :D