Forums Off-topic

DECEMBER! Santa Hat Month

232 posts

Flag Post

Now, normally, around late November, it is usually a vote before what month it is, but since it is almost December, I thought to kindly announce Santa Hat Month.

Yep, this time, it is time to place you Santa Hat on and celebrate December. All you have to do is put a Santa Hat on your avatar ofcourse. And the reason why Santa Hat this year? Well, since the last 2 years have been Santa Hats for December avatars, it might of well be the same this year. So Enjoy.

You don’t have to put it on until December anyways

Happy Christmas everyone.

Also, I found MrSalvador when he was a baby

 
Flag Post

Am I the only one who celebrated Movember Moustache Avatar Month?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Freezerburnt:

Am I the only one who celebrated Movember Moustache Avatar Month?

Nobody wanted to put a moustache on my current avatar :(

 
Flag Post

All credit to DarkScanner.

 
Flag Post

I don’t know how to make gifs, so can someone put a hat on my avvy for me?

 
Flag Post

Lol at Mr.Salvador

 
Flag Post

do it for me

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Freezerburnt:

Am I the only one who celebrated Movember Moustache Avatar Month?

I celebrate it every month.

 
Flag Post

I have mine ready

 
Flag Post

There we go. I’m set. Thank you Google.

 
Flag Post

i am muslim so i dont wear santa hats. can u please have a santa hat + special muslim hat month please?

 
This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
Flag Post

Done. Didn’t feel like waiting till December :D

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by MelbourneBoy:

Now, normally, around late November, it is usually a vote before what month it is, but since it is almost December, I thought to kindly announce Santa Hat Month.

Yep, this time, it is time to place you Santa Hat on and celebrate December. All you have to do is put a Santa Hat on your avatar ofcourse. And the reason why Santa Hat this year? Well, since the last 2 years have been Santa Hats for December avatars, it might of well be the same this year. So Enjoy.

You don’t have to put it on until December anyways

Happy Christmas everyone.

Also, I found MrSalvador when he was a baby

and it’s “Merry Christmas” to Happy.

 
Flag Post

Well aren’t I a cutie.

If anyone wants a Santa Hat on their avatar, post it here and I’ll do it.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by MrSalvador:

Well aren’t I a cutie.

If anyone wants a Santa Hat on their avatar, post it here and I’ll do it.

do me do me.

 
Flag Post

STUPID GIFS ARE IMPOSSIBLE TO EDIT ARGHHHH

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by MFThomas_v2:

do it for me

because you losers wouldn’t do it for me. will probably add a background later

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by MrSalvador:

STUPID GIFS ARE IMPOSSIBLE TO EDIT ARGHHHH

not true.
I’LL EDIT MINE, I’LL SHOW YOU.

 
Flag Post

Fucking .gif editors.

The first one loaded your .gif with so much corruption is was irrepairable.

The second one crashed when I loaded your .gif.

Originally posted by MrSalvador:

STUPID GIFS ARE IMPOSSIBLE TO EDIT ARGHHHH

 
Flag Post

Okay then. I’ll edit it myself.

 
Flag Post

HORRIBLE EDITING SKILLS AHOY!

 
Flag Post

D-do mine please

 
Flag Post

too much swag

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Seesine:
Originally posted by MrSalvador:

Well aren’t I a cutie.

If anyone wants a Santa Hat on their avatar, post it here and I’ll do it.

do me do me.

Originally posted by Aldir:

D-do mine please

I’ll try.
Edit: not too sure how to put the hat, but whatever