Forums Off-topic

2012 YOU MOTHERF*CKERS, TELL ME WHY NOTHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN.

19 posts

Flag Post

>LISTEN UP FAGGOT NIGGERCOCK

WHAT MAKES YOU SO SURE NOTHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN? I WANT PROOF SHIT DICK

>HEY TINFOIL, WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK IS GOING TO HAPPEN ARE THE FAGGOTS OF LIGHT GOING TO TAKE US TO THE NEXT LEVEL OF SECONDLIFE? WHY THE FUCK DO YOU THINK 2012 IS EVEN A THING?

>EXPLAIN YOURSELF YOU GAY ASS NIGGERFAGGOT

FUCK-IS WRONG WITH YOU? JUST -FUCKING POST IN THIS THREAD

Flag Post

ignores mad op

Flag Post

Nothing is going to happen because Jesus told me so.

Flag Post

Oh the rage.

Flag Post

Keep your eyes to the sky

Flag Post
Originally posted by CurryBrace:

Nothing is going to happen because Jesus told me so.

Well something IS going to happen because God told me so.

Flag Post

I doubt anything of high import will happen on that date, but I will fap January and it will be monumental.

Flag Post
Originally Said by Unknown:

Always deny the apocalypse. You’ll usually be right, and when you’re wrong, no one will be left to say, ‘I told you so.’

Flag Post

pope said nothing was gonna happen. u guys are supposed to trust him.

Flag Post

Well, I don’t know about you guys, but I’ll probably be in school, then play PS the rest of the night.

Flag Post

the illuminati is al up in my braine halp. pls halp

Flag Post
Originally posted by moomoofire11:

Well, I don’t know about you guys, but I’ll probably be in school, then play PS the rest of the night.

In school on December 21st? That’s just a few days before Christmas. Do you not get a winter break?

On the so-called “doomsday”, I will be watching the news and observing the pointless panic and craziness.

I will also listen to this song all day long

Flag Post

I hope 75% of the world commits suicide so I don’t have to get stuck in traffic jams every day.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rolby:

pope said nothing was gonna happen. u guys are supposed to trust him.

pope is ugly, and there is no god.

Flag Post

And why it is going to happen?

Forget that Solar calendar shit.
It’s about the end of a cycle of their emperor, not the world’s end.

They never clearly said “World is going to end in 2012”.

Flag Post

The 21st December 2012 or 13th Bak’tun thing was a political move by the ruler of Tikal to appease the population since they were at war with another city-state. Leading them to believe that the city would last another 500+ years would assure them that the war would not be lost.

Flag Post

Uh.. SOMETHING WILL HAPPEN! AIR WILL BE INHALED! BLOOD WILL BE PUMPED! LIFE WILL BE LIVED! AND I SHALL EAT TOAST! ALL OF THIS WILL HAPPEN! In 2012, and has probably already happend.

Flag Post

On 21/12/2012, the ultimate question will be answered – you know, the big one, the one that everyone’s been waiting for.

Who would win a death battle: Goku, or Superman? My money’s on Goku.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BCLEGENDS:

On 21/12/2012, the ultimate question will be answered – you know, the big one, the one that everyone’s been waiting for.

Who would win a death battle: Goku, or Superman? My money’s on Goku.

Goku is a whiney bitch that spends more time talking uninteresting stuff in a way that is much too loud and obnoxious for the respective occasion than actually fighting.