Forums Off-topic

An irrational number has no pattern at all

14 posts

Flag Post

Decimals keep goin’ off the page it’s gonna fall, irrationals can still be ballers no lie most famous one is a number called pi

Flag Post

If I choose an arbitrary number as my safe locker pass code, I know nobody can crack it by searching a pattern for it but it’s no use if you blurt out your secret pass code to someone else

Seriosly, what’s the point of this declarative thread? I couldn’t think of anything more creative

Flag Post
Originally posted by Maik50:

If I choose an arbitrary number as my safe locker pass code, I know nobody can crack it by searching a pattern for it but it’s no use if you blurt out your secret pass code to someone else

Seriosly, what’s the point of this declarative thread? I couldn’t think of anything more creative

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKfoORhiSA0&list=SP331F2815B08C0507&index=2&feature=plcp

Flag Post

I’m too dumb to understand this.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ritzfitzMFT:
Originally posted by Maik50:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKfoORhiSA0&list=SP331F2815B08C0507&index=2&feature=plcp

Lol, check this out for irrational Golden Ratio song

Flag Post

Flag Post
Originally posted by 91238576T41:

wat

Flag Post

wat

Flag Post

wat

wat

Flag Post

The 359th number of pi is 360. Surprised? I’m not considering pi is related to circles.

Flag Post
Originally posted by EndlessSporadic:

The 359th number of pi is 360. Surprised? I’m not considering pi is related to circles.

…The 359th number? Uhm, “360” is three numbers. Did you mean the 359th, 360th, and 361st?

Flag Post
Originally posted by EndlessSporadic:

You can’t say that the 359th number of pi is (Insert Number). You should say the 359th digit is (Insert digit). Digits are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9. 360 isn’t a digit, it’s a 3 digit number. And how exactly does it work for you, not relating pi to circles?

Flag Post

…and what is the point of this thread?

Flag Post

Man, I feel horny.