Forums Off-topic

What's the subject you most like/least hate? page 3

58 posts

Flag Post

You’re thinking of Anthropology

i’m not because comparing anthropology to anything would be pretty unfair

it’s important because societal structure needs guidance from the past.

well i never meant to say that it was not important
but i do not see the point in my school having a sociology class whereas all we really learned about was nuclear households, the other few types of households, about the differences between instinct and habits, and whether or not Sally is a social person or not a social person.

Flag Post

Lolwut

What are they even hoping to teach you

Flag Post

To be honest I haven’t a clue.
It was my sophomore year and since I had transferred to the school mid-year they didn’t have enough classes open for me so instead I took my classes on computers.
Don’t get me wrong, I did learn what I know I needed to learn through the computer classes that i actually needed, but since we were not being held down by time limits or a teacher I could seriously just breeze through the entire course and the tests that followed after every section in the course.

So god thought it was a pretty fun idea to fuck me over out of having the last 4 months of school of free time by forcing me to choose classes to replace those I had finished, I was stuck between sociology and psychology and both sounded interesting to me but people had told me psychology was rather lengthy so I just went with sociology.

Which was the biggest waste of time of my fucking life.

Flag Post

Best class: Computer Publishing
Worst Class: Spanish or Aquatics

Flag Post

also what do you mean by this

i’m not because comparing anthropology to anything would be pretty unfair

Flag Post

nothing
i just confused anthropology with entomology again

Flag Post

Probably enjoy english and gym the most.

Least favourite would probably be art class or cooking class.

Flag Post

I enjoyed Phys Ed the most, alongside with Social Studies