Forums Off-topic

[Game] The Kongrebar page 12 (locked)

299 posts

Flag Post

i won’t have another drink till tommorow

or i will not have any lh left

Flag Post

Eltrod hopes he makes it into the WBK Championship and starts training!

Flag Post

i will train aswell

Flag Post

ok..since i came back i just found out about the strippers…sssooooo >.>

*enters stripper room

Flag Post

i will train in the room with strppers

Flag Post

So is the Kongrebar Championship Thing gonna be hosted in this thread or wat?

Flag Post

dietsnapple, me_love_food, axelkross, and nick/ross are out.
we’re down to 3, and it will be a Triple Threat Match for the WKB Championship belt! (it starts now, so whoever posts first gets to attack first)
Also, Eltrud is down to 200 hp from that turtle drink..

Flag Post

Blows up Bar
BUAH HA HA HAAA!

Flag Post

large glass of red wine,sorry for not being here for a few days.

EDIT:awww…I was 2 hours late D:

Flag Post

ill give ya your drink, you can stick around and watch the fight, if you want

Flag Post

Eltrud Grabs His Mop and whacks ritzritz in the head!

Flag Post

lol

zak is banned until the 31st

Flag Post

Updated, let the fight begin.

Flag Post

Eltrod Then throws a chair right into ritzfitz’s face

Flag Post

ok, zaks out, cuz he must of been breaking forum rules, and you guys know about the 50/50 chance of hit/miss and 50/50 of dodge working rules?
fighting in this game is turn-based, so Eltrud ill use ur mop attack first: hits for 35 hp
Ritz: 225 hp
Ritz has 24 hours to post an attack, or he’s out. I’ll start the 10 count: …1!!

Flag Post

Is ther anyone else fighting except me?

Flag Post

Im glad I have a knife,it’ll help me defend myself if they attack me,although im not getting involved…AHA

calls the police to arrest barfighters

Flag Post

Bribes police to go away Carry on.

Flag Post

police dont take bribe and begin arresting everyone,including mantorman for not trying to stop barfights

if you kill the police i’ll do something myself…

Flag Post

Well, it seems that pivotman has been counted out, so Eltrud is our champion, heres the storyline:
Eltrud stood there, on top of a table, mostly drunk, with wooden chair in hand, yelling: “Is that it, wheres that piv-hic-pivotman guy!” Mantor sat back on his stool, wishing this night would never end, it turns out that most of the mob coming at his bar wanted to go to the museum across the street. Then Nick came in, mantor remembered him, and yelled: “I called the cops, to bust everyone in here!” Then he looked around, and saw nothing but a janitor and a laughing bartender. Mantor replied “Don’t forget Nick, that you got into a barfight here, too” Then mantor got up, gave Eltrud his belt, (pretty much a World Heavyweight Championship belt with 2 beer bottles strapped to it) and waited for the cops to come.

When the cops came, mantor was outside, waving them in. Turns out that all he had to say was: “There were so many of them, thank God you came…” and he was scotch free!

Kingzak was never seen from again, other than a suspicious murdering of RMcD, where he was in the cover-picture of the crime scene. Eltrud was arrested for: resisting arrest, assault, DUI (he was drunk when he drove here) and attemted murder. Nick was arrested for assault as well, and it turns ou that hes an illegal immagrint from England!!! Walfordking went on to be World’s Greatest Bartender 3 years runnning, under my wing, of course. And as for me, well, not only did I coach walford, I also set the world record for most bottles opened in 1 hour.

OK, this game is finished, requesting lock.

Flag Post

Delete the first post to lock.

Flag Post

Orders 5 Turtle Beers

Flag Post

Eltrud was arrested for: resisting arrest, assault, DUI (he was drunk when he drove here) and attemted murder.

Hehe lolz ^ Good ending and IMA WIENER!!!!

Flag Post

wait…what about me?

I WAS ASSAULTED! IM CALLING MAH LAWYER!