Forums Off-topic

Happy holidays, OT! (2012-2013) (locked)

72 posts

Flag Post

Hey OT— Please accept my wishes for a happy holiday season, including (but not limited to)…

Hanukkah (begins Dec 8)
Winter Solstice (Dec 21)
Mayan Apocalypse (Dec 21)
Festivus (Dec 23)
Christmas (Dec 25)
Boxing Day (Dec 26)
Kwanzaa (begins Dec 26)
New Year (Dec 31-January 1)
Orthodox Christmas (January 7)

I plan to celebrate each and every one of those days by eating peanut butter toast and playing games online. Felicitations! :-)

Flag Post

A happy winter/break/fun/holiday/December season to everyone!

Flag Post

Happy holiday season, Off-Topic! Whatever is the event you are celebrating and whether or not you are celebrating anything, enjoy a time in which sympathy is placed on a pedestal.

Flag Post

Happy holidays, OT!
Hope you all have a lot of fun this year.

Flag Post

Have a happy Festivus, OT! It’s everyone’s favorite secular, non-commercial holiday since that Seinfeld episode in 1997!

Also, my birthday is on December twenty-ninth. I will turn 18, and as far as the American legal system is concerned, I will attain freewill and be accountable for my actions. I will no longer be a tabula rasa smeared with the marks of the agents of socialization; I will be an individual!

Flag Post

Hey OT’ers, Have yourself a wonderful holiday season. :)

Flag Post

Happy Holidays, you addictive bastards.

Flag Post

i think tricky should put muslim holidays on the list as well. he is suppressing the muslim minority of kong by acting like we dont exist.

Flag Post

Happy holidays to all! :D

Flag Post

Merry holidays to everyone!

Originally posted by Rolby:

i think tricky should put muslim holidays on the list as well. he is suppressing the muslim minority of kong by acting like we dont exist.

If you’re going to say tricky’s racist in here, I’m gonna… Whatever. Anyway, please list some. I think she would love to post them if she knew what are they.
Also I have thought Hanukkah was a muslim event.

Flag Post
Originally posted by hamuka:

Merry holidays to everyone!

If you’re going to say tricky’s racist in here, I’m gonna… Whatever. Anyway, please list some. I think she would love to post them if she knew what are they.
Also I have thought Hanukkah was a muslim event.

okay.

islamic new year: 4 novembre 2013
ashura: 13 november 2013
birthday of mohammed: 24 january 2013
mohammed ascension to heaven: 6 june 2013
ramadan: 9 july 2013
day on which quran was made: 4 august 2013
sugar feast: 8 august 2013
sacrifice feast: 15 october 2013

edit: hanukkah is jewish.

Flag Post

None of the dates here are from December, Rolby. It would make no sense to celebrate a holiday that isn’t even occurring in the same month, don’t you think?

Flag Post
Originally posted by MadJedi:

None of the dates here are from December, Rolby. It would make no sense to celebrate a holiday that isn’t even occurring in the same month, don’t you think?

no one said it was december-only.

Flag Post

merry Christmas and a happy end of the world.

Flag Post

On the 21st the prophecy will come true and Chuck Norris will punch the Earth, effectively cracking the Earth and causing it to fall apart and spew lava. Anyways Im not excited at all by any holidays. Christmas doesnt need this gift stuff all you need to spend a hour in church celebrating Jesus Christs The Son Of God’s birthday. Well at least Ive got a festive profile pic. Moves away from my usual Eddsworld stuff. This time its another gif. Last time I had the three driving in the flying car scene from Zanta Claws 2. Before that I had simply Edd. Ahh, the usual talk about profile pics. Anyways did you mods plan on all talking up there? Well Merry Christmas for all my fellow trolls and other members of OT excluding bronies. This is probably the longest Ive ever made. Well Trolllhohohohohoho. Have some eggnog. I love seasonal drinks. Lemonade for summer, apple cider for fall, eggnog for winter and whats the seasonal drink for tea. Have a humorous holidays. Why do most people consider Holiday season Thanksgiving to New Years when I say Halloween to St. Valentines Day? I wonder if Ill find a person without a festive profile pic? Ho Ho Ho not. Have you noticed that they made The Lords of the Ring before the Hobbit? Makes no sense. Listen to the Beatles all day long. Im writing a book did you know that. Its gonna be quite long and take at least a year. Lots of kids have wrote their own books. Well bye bye fellow non brony members of OT.

Well your the only muslim on the entire forums.

Flag Post

Are you suggesting the admins are racist
Because if that’s what you’re suggesting then… Yeeah, no. By muslim minority, you mean single person in all of Kongregate that actually cares about this, right?

Flag Post

Happy holidays to everyone!

Flag Post

Since this is now the official “bitch about you not finding your own events on the list”-thread:
Where the eff is the 24th? There are a few places where the getting hammered and having a private talk with your secretary while your wife is preparing the food celebrations take place on the 24th.

Flag Post
Originally posted by EPR89:

Since this is now the official “bitch about you not finding your own events on the list”-thread:
Where the eff is the 24th? There are a few places where the getting hammered and having a private talk with your secretary while your wife is preparing the food celebrations take place on the 24th.

Right. Hmmm

For Jenians, all of December is “Bring the God Jenny All Your Candy” month. It’s a very special celebration.

Flag Post

Very interesting. Tell me more about this festivity. It sounds very interesting. How does one celebrate this.

Originally posted by Jennym_aa:

Right. Hmmm

For Jenians, all of December is “Bring the God Jenny All Your Candy” month. It’s a very special celebration.

Originally posted by Jennym_aa:

Right. Hmmm

Flag Post

happpy christmastes too toa nd two awl

Flag Post

Happy holidays OT, hope you have a good one, what ever it is that you celebrate. Best wishes to you all.

Flag Post

Happy Holidays and have a nice December 22nd, fellas.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MadJedi:

no one said it was december-only.

Just FYI, the holiday season is December-only. kthnxbai.

Flag Post

Should add “The End of the World” to the same day as Winter Solstice.