Forums Off-topic

In the skin of your favorite historical character.

8 posts

Flag Post

Everyone has a few historical characters that inspire them, amuse them or put them in awe. Imagine that your consciousness travels to the body of one of your favorite historical persons at their birth. Although you no longer remember your previous life, your talents and flaws are transferred to the historical person (who is now you). From the date of your (re)birth, anything that happens later on depends on you who now has different characteristics. Would you be able to accomplish what your favorite historical person did with your new personality? If not, which flaw of yours would prevent you from repeating what the historical person did?

Now let’s change the scenario a bit. Imagine that you enter the skin of your favorite historical person while remembering the modern world. Would you have the required knowledge of history and the historical person’s field to surpass him/her and contribute even more to mankind?

Flag Post

They would think that I was crazy and put me into an insane aslyum

Flag Post
Originally posted by DexterSwag:

They would think that I was crazy and put me into an insane aslyum

Who did you think of? What would you do if you were him for you to get locked up in an asylum?

Flag Post

I can’t speak French.

Flag Post
Originally posted by cllazyman:

I can’t speak French.

Since you were born as the person, your (his/her) parents would teach you their language.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MadJedi:

I can’t speak French.

Since you were born as the person, your (his/her) parents would teach you their language.

I can’t surpass the man who controls the world’s greatest army.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MadJedi:

I can’t speak French.

I can’t surpass the man who controls the world’s greatest army.

You’re most likely taught military strategies.

Flag Post

Trying to accomplish even more badass stuff as Bruce Lee would be hard I guess.