Forums Off-topic

Fatty acceptance page 3

117 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Cizinec:

Cllazy, I was being stupid because you were being stupid. You can clearly tell which comments I am responding to. The “first guy” is the first commenter, the “second guy” is the second commenter, and so on.

By your definition of first guy, I am the first guy and Ritz is the second guy.

Flag Post

Cllazy, I am talking about this, not the first responses to the first post.

Flag Post

Are we talking about a few extra pounds or clinical obesity?

Flag Post

This must be really offensive to fatty people reading this. :P

Flag Post

It’s their fault they got fat in the first place.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aldir:

It’s their fault they got fat in the first place.

Point there.

But really, some people are extremely sensitive about their weight. Stuff like this puts them in depression. They probably eat down their feelings so they get. . .bigger just looking at this.

Originally posted by Aleazor:

Are we talking about a few extra pounds or clinical obesity?

I’m wondering too. Does it mean a few pounds overweight, or obese?

Flag Post

Does it? The only reason I keep on dieting and working out is self-loathing. I hate it so much that I don’t wanna see it happen ever again. Many peoples’ spirits are fueled by hatred.

Obese, btw since you ask.

Flag Post

Does it? The only reason I keep on dieting and working out is self-loathing. I hate it so much that I don’t wanna see it happen ever again. Many peoples’ spirits are fueled by hatred.

Obese, btw since you ask.

I believe in natural body beauty. As long as a person is healthy, and able to do something athletic: Go for a long walk, climb a few flights of stairs, paddle a canoe, etc. it doesn’t matter how “big” they are.

Strange thing is this, and Aldir, I’m totally for you, it’s only when we accept and love ourselves for who we are that we can change.

Flag Post

No. It’s only when we accept that we are not who we want to be that we change.

Flag Post

It doesn’t work that way. Negative self perception never yields positive results. We have to see ourselves as we really are and make the most of it, before we can see ourselves as we want to be, and become it.

Flag Post

I eat 5 meals a day
1) Breakfast
2) Lunch
3) Second Lunch
4) Dinner
5) Midnight Snack

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheAznSensation:

I eat 5 meals a day
1) Breakfast
2) Lunch
3) Second Lunch
4) Dinner
5) Midnight Snack

Are you a hobbit?

Actually that’s pretty good. A lot of people recommend consuming something every 3 hours to keep your metabolism going. I drink green tea between meals for the caffeine.

Originally posted by Aleazor:

It doesn’t work that way. Negative self perception never yields positive results. We have to see ourselves as we really are and make the most of it, before we can see ourselves as we want to be, and become it.

Sorry to burst your bubble but you’re wrong. The fact that this method is working for me proves it.

Flag Post
Are you a hobbit?

Actually that’s pretty good. A lot of people recommend consuming something every 3 hours to keep your metabolism going. I drink green tea between meals for the caffeine.

I wish I was a hobbit; I wouldn’t mind losing a finger or two to explore the world.

I find it difficult to gain muscle mass, so I try to increase protein intake as much as possible.
I used to be a scrawny 120; I got up to 150.
Furthermore, when I stop eating so much.. I lose several pounds; it’s quite ridiculous…

Sorry to burst your bubble but you’re wrong. The fact that this method is working for me proves it.

Well, to be straightforward, that’s a pretty narrow-minded statement.
For me, I’m capable of completely and accurately retaining information that I only learn once.
I use a visual mnemonic device that projects my memory into a 3-dimensional interface, composed of all senses, and stores it in a memorable fashion.
Just because that method works for me doesn’t mean it works for everyone else.
There are always anomalies in society. (See Statistical Studies)

At some point, you’re going to reach your goal of losing excess weight.
What, then?
You’ll have made it a mental habit to “loathe yourself.”
It’s hard breaking habits — you’ll probably find something else to loathe about yourself.
That’s a pretty unhealthy way to go about life — and hard to break free from.

Flag Post

ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW

When I get to my objective I’ll love myself. I’ll look so much better than ever before that my confidence will rise up to the heavens and knock the moon out of orbit. The tides will be severely affected by my newfound inner strength.

Flag Post
When I get to my objective I’ll love myself. I’ll look so much better than ever before that my confidence will rise up to the heavens and knock the moon out of orbit. The tides will be severely affected by my newfound inner strength.

Aldir, have you never heard of any of the satirical works, children’s stories, or aphorisms that comment on man striving for excellence?

The satirical works portray people who become disillusioned with their past dream — disappointed because it didn’t meet their expectations.
The children’s stories warn to avoid basing your happiness on material things — they fade away with time.
The aphorisms say quite concisely — it’s never worth it.

Personal Opinion: It would probably be healthier for you to base your willpower on some other personal quality rather than self-loathing — maybe the pride of having accomplished a major goal?

I, personally, like to base my willpower on having fun, and it’s always more fun in a heated competition (at least for me).

Flag Post

I’ll have fun when I’m hot.

maybe the pride of having accomplished a major goal?

But I just told you what my personal goal is? When I reach my target weight.

Flag Post

FINE: Just be sure to be nice to yourself every now and then

besides, being hot isn’t that great anyways
licks fingers, puts finger on body, sizzle
You just get cool sound effects

Flag Post

ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW

IT JUST DOESN’T WORK THAT WAY. This is the very same mentality that causes rich, famous, and powerful people to go mad and kill themselves. Self acceptance is not goal oriented. Only in accepting ourselves can we truly reach our goals.

Flag Post

Whatever you say, Gautama.

Flag Post

Kinda fat is fine as long as they fit my standards.

Flag Post

Depends.

Slightly overweight, alright.

Mindfuckingly obese, no, just no.

Flag Post

bump

Flag Post

>cracked

Flag Post
Originally posted by MFThomas_v2:

>cracked

perfect for fat-shaming