Forums Off-topic

Playground

11 posts

Flag Post

Name the best playground you have ever been to, best playground playing device you have ever utilized, etc

Near my house about a 5 minute walk away
is a park
They have these cool little thingies that are connected via an axis to the ground and a hanging point
You can hang off of them, stand on them, sit on them — and the position of your weight adjusts the direction and speed in which you spin
It’s fun

Flag Post

The best playground I’ve ever been to was this one where a guy in a van would drive around and give out free ice cream. I can’t really remember much about the playground after I ate the free ice creams but I do remember that the man told me to never tell my mommy.

Flag Post

a school in las vegas where i played king of the bar and 5 square

ive been to better playgrounds with a huge playground world with bridges/swings/vine swings connecting other smaller playgrounds but this one has the best memories

Flag Post

I’m not a kid anymore, but when I was, the community pulled together and build a giant wooden castle in a nearby park, complete with mazes, bridges, swings, poles, and tall towers with pinnacles that made great hiding places if you could climb up into them.

I’ll never forget it.

Flag Post

I usually drive my van to this play ground. It’s nice constructed so there’s this spot that no one notices so I can just-nab any kid i want- play my special games there with other children.

Flag Post
Originally posted by CurryBrace:

The best playground I’ve ever been to was this one where a guy in a van would drive around and give out free ice cream. I can’t really remember much about the playground after I ate the free ice creams but I do remember that the man told me to never tell my mommy.

anticipated

Also we can talk about playground games
One of my favorites was the one where you play tag — without touching the ground
I am/was a monster at that: I would leap from bar to bar and climb to ridiculous heights
So fun

Originally posted by Mansmany:

I usually drive my van to this play ground. It’s nice constructed so there’s this spot that no one notices so I can just-nab any kid i want- play my special games there with other children.

double anticipated; furthermore, was already anticipated once
yay for originality

Flag Post

That wheel on the pipe and you spin like crazy on them and get super dizzy and look like a ballarina.

Flag Post

play tag — without touching the ground -AznSensation / Dude! Totally played that!

Flag Post

When I moved out to the town I am in when I was three, in the park, there was this huge metal slippery dip, but it was like a castle, you had to go in a door, climb up the huge stair cases, and then there was the slippery dip going in a hugeee spiral around the whole lot. But it was REALLY dangerous, I used to jump off the top of it onto the bark, but apparently some kids had an accident on it and they had to take it down. They replaced it with a shitty little plastic thing.
Irritates me. >:l

Oh oh, and then, in a few parks, I see this thing called an apple, this is what it looks like (it’s usually completely red):

You can fit like, three-four people in it, and there’s this little steering wheel in the center that you all have to spin to make the apple spin really fast.

First time I got in one I had JUST had a huge bread roll, three icecreams, two cans of cola and a heap of cream.
>.> threw up everywhere! D:

Anyway, yep.

Flag Post

Never spent any time at playgrounds D: When I was 10 I had my first time on a swing, it was the best thing EVER!

Flag Post

One playground had like a zip line thing.