Forums Off-topic

Someone help me i wanna play GTA:SAMP !!!

8 posts

Flag Post

So…i saw some videos in youtube about that crazy mod for GTA: San Andreas…San Andreas Multiplayer,and i did not known where to ask for help,so i ask if any of you could give me a link of a torrent or something ? And PLEASE not by parts and yes a FULL LINK with the FULL GAME,and PLEASE,no DVD MAKING,seriously, I DONT KNOW HOW TO USE DVD BURNING and ALCOHOL and I WILL NOT USE,but if it’s the only hope, i accept that.

P.S.: I have a link for Gmod if anyone interested…

Flag Post

Search piratebay for a torrent

Get daimen’s tool for the cracker

Look up a tutorial on how to crack it

Play GTASMP, have fun.

Flag Post

‘Hi guys!
I look up mods for games I don’t have.
Anyone on this public Forum interested in helping me to steal that game, which I could easily get for a fairly low price in any shop that sells games?’

Someone link him to a zip bomb, please.

Flag Post

They ran out of GTA:SA downloads. Oh well

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by EPR89:

‘Hi guys!
Anyone on this public Forum interested in helping me to steal that game, which I could easily get for a fairly low price in any shop that sells games?’

For your information, i live in Brazil,a place where it’s hard to find original games for a LOW price,even old ones,that are like 150 bucks or something,and for a lower price there is pirate ones,so i have no choice to download or buy a pirate one…

Flag Post

GAME DOWNLOAD_
MULTIPLAYER DOWNLOAD

Flag Post
Originally posted by Pyter512:
Originally posted by EPR89:

‘Hi guys!

For your information, i live in Brazil,a place where it’s hard to find original games for a LOW price,even old ones,that are like 150 bucks or something,and for a lower price there is pirate ones,so i have no choice to download or buy a pirate one…

god… y would u buy a pirated one if u can get a pirated one for free by just pirating it?