Forums Off-topic

Youtube changed

32 posts

Flag Post

Looks like shit now.

Flag Post

Unless there’s a new update I missed since I’m only a guest on the website, it’s the same layout for a few weeks for me. I do agree that the two randomized page styles are both ugly and hard to navigate in though. What bugs me is that, every time I get used to a layout, a new one appears.

Flag Post

They keep changing it over and over again, making it harder to get used to.
And yet they want it to be easy for us to use.

Flag Post

its always been shit
youtube has been in a competition with itself in building the worst layout

Flag Post

I don’t really care. It looks more like it did when YouTube first came out.

Flag Post
Originally posted by CurryBrace:

It looks more like it did when YouTube first came out.

Not really.
And by “not really” I mean “not at all”.

Flag Post

Yeah, it actually does. The current layout has almost the exact same color scheme, and the toolbar to the side is similar to the toolbar that used to be at the top.

Flag Post

Every update makes YouTube shittier. Now I have to click 2 extra buttons every time to see only what my subscriptions have uploaded. Somewhat off-topic, Google really looks like it’s bent on world domination. First they monopolize everything, then they practically force you to make an account, then you give them personal information, and guess what happens after that.

Flag Post

tbh the original layout was my favorite

Flag Post

It really sucks ass.

Flag Post
Originally posted by SpearDudezor:

Every update makes YouTube shittier. Now I have to click 2 extra buttons every time to see only what my subscriptions have uploaded. Somewhat off-topic, Google really looks like it’s bent on world domination. First they monopolize everything, then they practically force you to make an account, then you give them personal information, and guess what happens after that.

oh noes google knows my name is mando mondo and my telephone number is 123-456-789 and my address being 123 candycorn lane in Rhode island :O

Flag Post

Mine just changed today too. I don’t like it. :(

Flag Post

Just when I though I had gotten used to Youtube again.

Flag Post

Looks a little better than the last update, but they really should have left it how it was back then, with the yellow ‘subscribe’ button…

Flag Post

I seriously love this new update, it looks more like it does on the app now, and it’s really nice and organized. I hated the old layout.

Flag Post

Surprisingly, I approve of the changes(first time for everything, right?)

I do not see where the “always email me when someone you subbed to makes a video” link anymore. It use to be shown when you hover over the sub link, but that has been removed.

Where did it go? My only criticism of the update.

Flag Post

I think showing the profile image beside the comments was a big step up. I don’t hate the change but am not greatly impressed either. Keep it up, Google.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DukeVermont:

I think showing the profile image beside the comments was a big step up. I don’t hate the change but am not greatly impressed either. Keep it up, Google.

Wait what? Are we talking about the same change?

Flag Post
Originally posted by SpearDudezor:
Originally posted by DukeVermont:

Wait what? Are we talking about the same change?

Duke, we’re talking about youtube.

Flag Post

I have like half a page of white, someone didn’t code for 1920×1080 res monitors.

Flag Post

Ohhh…the video page changed, huh? I didn’t see that. I still don’t like how I have to click twice on my own page to see my subscription uploads, though. But the homepage that appears when I’m not logged in seems to be missing the recommendations which is good.

But anyway, YouTube looks like Facebook now.

And now when I open my favorites they just stick next to the video without an option to hide them? What is this shit?!

Flag Post

At least it shows your avatar when you comment but I am not used to this. Why can’t we choose the layout we want?

Flag Post

Now to get used to it again.
It’s always changing. :o At least for the better.

Flag Post

Youtube should just go back to the old set out, plain and simple.

Flag Post

i missed when people never made a big deal out of youtube layouts