Forums Off-topic

Can we please bring back the MLP thread?

110 posts

Flag Post

These things need to be contained.
For the love of god.

Flag Post

I thought the furry thread was for that, given that furries and bronies are the same thing

Flag Post

OR BAN THEM!

Any way is cool, mods.

(choose my method)

Flag Post

no

now we’re allowed to harass them publicly without repercussions when they start to act up

Flag Post

pls lock this thread.

Flag Post
Originally posted by FleurDeCerisier:

I thought the furry thread was for that, given that furries and bronies are the same thing

Seriously. Glad I’m not the only one that’s realized this.

Originally posted by Aldir:

OR BAN THEM!

Any way is cool, mods.

(choose my method)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Flag Post

You guys will need to make up your minds; first you want it to be locked and then, when it’s done, you want it unlocked. Seriously though, the thread took an undesirable tangent so it had to be locked. As for banning it, I might as well ban any other subject of discussion that I do not participate in. I shouldn’t systematically lock any threads about, say, Doctor Who or rap simply because I’m not interested in those. People are different, such is life. Part of growing up is accepting that the world does not revolve around ourselves and our beliefs.

Flag Post

Imo, It can be unlocked by now, The thread actually has shit to talk about now, due to the fact that there are episodes running.

Flag Post

Tell that to bronies. They seem bent on making a reference to the show in every post they make, however unrelated it may be. It’s a stupid subculture and that’s putting it mildly. You can obviously tell I’m not the only one who feels this way. Make an official thread and enforce them to keep their discussions there.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MadJedi:

You guys will need to make up your minds; first you want it to be locked and then, when it’s done, you want it unlocked. Seriously though, the thread took an undesirable tangent so it had to be locked. As for banning it, I might as well ban any other subject of discussion that I do not participate in. I shouldn’t systematically lock any threads about, say, Doctor Who or rap simply because I’m not interested in those. People are different, such is life. Part of growing up is accepting that the world does not revolve around ourselves and our beliefs.

when we said we wanted it locked we didnt mean that it should be allowed to be spammed everywhere by a small group of people

maybe they should screw off to one of the many, many mlp forums that exist instead of shitting up OT

Flag Post

I like official threads, because that way we don’t get overwhelmed with threads about the same subject over and over.
A Doctor Who official thread would work as well, idgaf.

I, personally, never wanted that thread locked.. I really hate OT without it.
Instead of unlocking the thread, maybe someone could make a new one with a fresh start?

…or just ban bronies. Either way works :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by necrobestiality:

I like official threads, because that way we don’t get overwhelmed with threads about the same subject over and over.
A Doctor Who official thread would work as well, idgaf.

I, personally, never wanted that thread locked.. I really hate OT without it.
Instead of unlocking the thread, maybe someone could make a new one with a fresh start?

…or just ban bronies. Either way works :D

also do this

Flag Post
Originally posted by waffle_god:

when we said we wanted it locked we didnt mean that it should be allowed to be spammed everywhere by a small group of people

maybe they should screw off to one of the many, many mlp forums that exist instead of shitting up OT

Thing is we are still allowed to refer to it inside the forums, even when it wasn’t locked, it was more of an unspoken rule not to post poni inside forms, when the board locked the rule shattered

Flag Post
Originally posted by bjjdude:

Thing is we are still allowed to refer to it inside the forums, even when it wasn’t locked, it was more of an unspoken rule not to post poni inside forms, when the board locked the rule shattered

madjedi announced that you fucks were allowed to spam the board, thats the problem

ban all mlp pls thnx

Flag Post

madjedi announced that you fucks were allowed to spam the board, thats the problem

ban all mlp pls thnx

Erm why would MLP be banned though? I see no reason for it to not be allowed on the boards.

Flag Post

ban all mlp pls thnx

Erm why would MLP be banned though? I see no reason for it to not be allowed on the boards.

Same reason why racism is: it’s bad for humanity’s progress

Flag Post

alright i guess im allowed to spam the forums with the same topic then lets do that

Flag Post

Once again, why would we ban MLP simply because a minority dislikes it? To be frank, I doubt anyone really cares about them at all. If we’d ban any subject after a complaint, we’d ban discussions about mainstream games because hardcore gamers are offended and we’d ban discussions about indy games because mainstream games are offended. We’d ban book discussions because some people do not enjoy this medium and we’d ban discussions about TV shows because some people are against such media. In the end, there will be nothing left. As for the argument about spamming, it’s possible to count brony threads created in a month by the fingers of one hand, so it’s not really valid. Of course, I’m not counting the overwhelming about of anti-brony threads certain people create.

Flag Post

Then open the official thread?

Flag Post

I’m not calling for it to be banned, just contained.
(I mean, I’d like for it to be banned, but we all know that’s not going to happen)

Quick, someone petition Kong to make an MLP board like 4chan did.

Flag Post

bronies as waffle god said, need to spread their faggotry on some other non-kong forum

all mlp needs to be banned

Flag Post

Why bring back a thread if 99% of that thread contained a lot of spam? I mean seriously, that thread killed OT in the first place. Considering there is like a 1000 other places all with MLP Forums and chats and all that crap around the internet.

Flag Post

All you have to do is not post in these threads, it’s not that hard. One or two threads per month aren’t a problem and shouldn’t be considered as such.

Flag Post
Originally posted by necrobestiality:

I’m not calling for it to be banned, just contained.
(I mean, I’d like for it to be banned, but we all know that’s not going to happen)

Quick, someone petition Kong to make an MLP board like 4chan did.

Yeah, Kong is not like 4chan.

Flag Post

All you have to do is not post in these threads, it’s not that hard. One or two threads per month aren’t a problem and shouldn’t be considered as such.

Honestly i’d like to get the official thread unlocked due to that, The threads that are made dwell to shit immediately