Forums Off-topic

Can we please bring back the MLP thread? page 2

110 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by MadJedi:

Once again, why would we ban MLP simply because a minority dislikes it? To be frank, I doubt anyone really cares about them at all. If we’d ban any subject after a complaint, we’d ban discussions about mainstream games because hardcore gamers are offended and we’d ban discussions about indy games because mainstream games are offended. We’d ban book discussions because some people do not enjoy this medium and we’d ban discussions about TV shows because some people are against such media. In the end, there will be nothing left.

m-muh slippery slope!

Listen up, nobody spams the forums with discussion about video games or books, neither do they bring in their stupidity into other threads. MLP is awful, only about 5 people ike it yet they’re treated like special VIPs who are allowed to fill the front page with shit only they care about. They repeatedly cause the derailment of genuine threads with stupid arguments because they haven’t managed to put two and two together to realize everybody is fucking with them. You may as well make a special forum just for them and BAN them from all the others.

Flag Post
Originally posted by waffle_god:

Once again, why would we ban MLP simply because a minority dislikes it? To be frank, I doubt anyone really cares about them at all. If we’d ban any subject after a complaint, we’d ban discussions about mainstream games because hardcore gamers are offended and we’d ban discussions about indy games because mainstream games are offended. We’d ban book discussions because some people do not enjoy this medium and we’d ban discussions about TV shows because some people are against such media. In the end, there will be nothing left.

m-muh slippery slope!

Listen up, nobody spams the forums with discussion about video games or books, neither do they bring in their stupidity into other threads. MLP is awful, only about 5 people ike it yet they’re treated like special VIPs who are allowed to fill the front page with shit only they care about. They repeatedly cause the derailment of genuine threads with stupid arguments because they haven’t managed to put two and two together to realize everybody is fucking with them. You may as well make a special forum just for them and BAN them from all the others.

Lolwut?

Flag Post

Was just about to bring up the point of derailment of threads.

Let’s just make it so they keep pony talk in general in the official thread, as much as possible.
It’s not only the threads they make that are a problem.
Also, there’s two brony threads right now, and it’s only the 7th. You’re telling me that those are going to be the ONLY MLP threads this month?

Flag Post

You must be mad because there’s an Official Furry Thread.

Flag Post

MLP is awful to you, but another thing may be awful to another. Personal tastes aren’t a strong argument. As for some bronies being emotional, to say the least, it’s something we regularly see in game discussions (Call of duty fanboys vs. haters, notably) or political discussions (Left-wing vs. right-wing).

Flag Post

Can we just like, forget about MLP for atleast a month. I mean, this shit has been going on for over a year now and it is really annoying. Besides, there is really something retarded about seeing people older than 13 years of age watching a shows for 6 years old.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Lightningcould:
Originally posted by waffle_god:

m-muh slippery slope!

Lolwut?

There are a lot of threads about video games, but this is a site owned by Gamestop, not the Hub.

EDIT:

Originally posted by MidnightWerewolf:

You must be mad because there’s an Official Furry Thread.

What the fuck are you even talking about.
Please just stop posting forever.

Flag Post

MLP is awful to you, but another thing may be awful to another. Personal tastes aren’t a strong argument. As for some bronies being emotional, to say the least, it’s something we regularly see in game discussions (Call of duty fanboys vs. haters, notably) or political discussions (Left-wing vs. right-wing).

fyi most of the worst posters left after the original thread was locked

so now its just the same 3 people making them, which i consider to be spam

Flag Post
Originally posted by MelbourneBoy:

Can we just like, forget about MLP for atleast a month. I mean, this shit has been going on for over a year now and it is really annoying. Besides, there is really something retarded about seeing people older than 13 years of age watching a shows for 6 years old.

notice how the amount of bronies on this forum is thinning. it’s still a handful of people here who want to hold on to the remaining scraps of faggotry and they need to gtfo

Flag Post

What about spam threads such as Mafefe’s with his crow bullshit that isn’t cute or funny anymore?

Mafefe always went into the Furry thread or AAA thread to spam about how they have no crows.

Flag Post

What about spam threads such as Mafefe’s with his crow bullshit that isn’t cute or funny anymore?

Mafefe always went into the Furry thread or AAA thread to spam about how they have no crows.

becuase it annoys idiots like you

Flag Post
Originally posted by MFThomas_v2:

notice how the amount of bronies on this forum is thinning. it’s still a handful of people here who want to hold on to the remaining scraps of faggotry and they need to gtfo

Pfft. That will never happen. And reviving that stupid thread will just bring them all back and then there will be nothing but pony talk left.

Flag Post

It’s your fault for not having any crows.

Flag Post
Originally posted by FleurDeCerisier:

Mafefe always went into the Furry thread or AAA thread to spam about how they have no crows

but that is nowhere near as bad

It actually is because he does it constantly.

Originally posted by Aldir:

It’s your fault for not having any crows.

I’m not part of the AAA thread nor the furry thread, though.

Flag Post

well, i think threads which contain the word ‘pony’ should be automatically locked. cuz they bring haters and fanboys and spams and discussions and stuff.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rolby:

well, i think threads which contain the word ‘pony’ should be automatically locked. cuz they bring haters and fanboys and spams and discussions and stuff.

Who in the hell uses the word ’’fanboy’’ nowadays? Also, no shit Rolby. Of course it’s going to bring fans.

Flag Post

Seriously, this forum would be much better without them.
With the exception of one or two people, all bronies in OT are shitposters.
(and even those one or two people are only occasionally decent)

Flag Post

Who in the hell uses the word ’’fanboy’’ nowadays?

many people

Flag Post

ikr. lightning and bjjdude may stay. but the others are damn annoying.

Flag Post

I’d like to have the official thread back. It was great until the last few weeks before it was locked when people were just arguing the whole time.

Flag Post

lololololololololololololol who’s worse than lightning

Flag Post

lightning

No.

Flag Post
Originally posted by VanHalen1:

I’d like to have the official thread back. It was great until the last few weeks before it was locked.

wtf? are u a brony? okay. vanhalen may stay too. maybe.

Flag Post

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
for the first time, something you’ve said was quite funny

Flag Post

lololololololololololololol who’s worse than lightning

Osama Bin Laden, Hitler, Stalin, Saddamn Hussein, Oslo Killer, and way more.