Forums Off-topic

I donated blood today.

31 posts

Flag Post

It wasn’t that bad. I survived.

I have O negative blood, meaning that I can give blood to anybody. Therefore, my blood is in high demand.

Have you donated blood before, OT?

inb4goodluckwithyouraids
inb4opcan’tinb4

Flag Post

I don’t know my bloodtype. I hope it isn’t O- because then I’d feel compelled to give blood all the time.

Flag Post

I haven’t donated blood yet.
I have no idea what my blood type is.

Flag Post
Originally posted by LukeMann:

I don’t know my bloodtype. I hope it isn’t O- because then I’d feel compelled to give blood all the time.

It would also mean that if you were in a terrible accident and needed blood, you could have only O- and nothing else.

Flag Post

It would also mean that if you were in a terrible accident and needed blood, you could have only O- and nothing else.

That’s why I’m holding out for AB+.

Flag Post

I had to lie to donate, but I did anyways. It gave me a headache and I didn’t think it was a big deal so I didn’t say anything for like… 15 minutes. Once the nurse found out, they freaked out and forced me to stop. Work that night sucked, I had a splitting headache and was so exhausted.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by adv0catus:

I had to lie to donate, but I did anyways. It gave me a headache and I didn’t think it was a big deal so I didn’t say anything for like… 15 minutes. Once the nurse found out, they freaked out and forced me to stop. Work that night sucked, I had a splitting headache and was so exhausted.

you seem to have a serious case of AIDstism(autism+AIDs), you’re dead, kiddo.

Flag Post

Headaches are often induced by dehydration. That could have been serious, bro.

Flag Post

Im O positive- close enough…
No I have never donated blood.

Flag Post

I’m O+. Sadly I contracted malaria during my teens and I can’t ever donate blood.

Flag Post

That blood is actually transferred to the secret government department that are producing biological clones with mustaches. This is why the world is ending. Alex’s clones are gonna take over the world.

Flag Post
Originally posted by AlextheGreat13:

Headaches are often induced by dehydration. That could have been serious, bro.

Yeah, it sucked.

Flag Post

For money I’d donate a lot…

Flag Post

I have. It wasn’t as bad as people described it. I’m O+.

Originally posted by DrakkarDio:

For money I’d donate a lot…

It’s not a donation if you get money for it…

Flag Post

I think you should contract AIDS for a prank.

Flag Post

i did blood tests

but its common its A-

Flag Post

y would u give ur blood to other people anyway? it was probably gods choice to make them have bad blood. thats naturl selection.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rolby:

y would u give ur blood to other people anyway? it was probably gods choice to make them have bad blood. thats naturl selection.

You’re trying too hard.

Flag Post

You can’t have “God’s choice” and “natural selection” in the same statement.

Flag Post

pure fail.

Flag Post

i need my blood so i wont donate it.

Flag Post

clapclapcalpclapclapclclapclapclapclapclap
Wise words rolby

Flag Post

Whatever my blood type is, I cannot donate blood because of my diabetes. What a pity. It’s sort of a tradition in my family and among my relatives

Flag Post
Originally posted by DmageGore:

Im O positive- close enough…
No I have never donated blood.

Yeah I think I’m O+ too.