Forums Off-topic

Retards at School

20 posts

Flag Post

Just today an idiot said “Barney is to sexy to move”………last year another guy would dance when he needed to use the restroom………….last year a there was a girl who was using the restroom when she was pooping she made a really loud grunting sound that half the school heard……. once I was talking about the screaming banshee when she said “im not the screaming banshee” and I said that I never said that you were and she proceeded to tell a teacher………talk about the morons at your school…… even though the nicompoops are probably not as funny as these 3

Flag Post

Why……are you……..using……ellipses…?

Flag Post

Oh and some people said that there was poop on the girls restroom floor and and it was the same girl that did the grunting noise…..this year in the boys restroom 60% of the time there is piss all over the floor around the urinals

Flag Post

So there’s this one guy in my school, I think he has an account here on OT
And he keeps talking about idiots in the school, even though he’s one himself. His grammar is terrible, too.

Flag Post

You’re clearly one of the retards at your school.

Flag Post

I am funny and humorous but excel in everything but math

Originally posted by ritzfitz89:

Originally posted by ritzfitz89:

Flag Post

Someone that’s stupid? there’s this kid in one of my classes that’s a complete dumb ass. If I ever say something negative he says that all I ever do is bitch about stuff even though I say a negative thing maybe everyone once in a while. He bitches more than me so I said that if he says one more thing to me something bad was gonna happen. He said your nothing bitch and I laid him out. I warned him too you know, man what a dumb ass.

Flag Post

Are you in the 4th grade?

Flag Post

yea there is a retard at my school who always hits me with his water bottle.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rolby:

Holy water?

Flag Post
Originally posted by ilvon:

Holy water?

mostly normal water and sometimes ice tea.

Flag Post

so yeah hurr im gunna get sum new beats hedphons for chritmas hurr u herd da new chief keef mixtaep yet

Flag Post

you forgot to mention urself.

Flag Post

Everyday I scream. Everyday I dance. Everyday I annoy my teachers. You decide if I’m a retard.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ilvon:

Holy water?

mostly normal water and sometimes ice tea.

NOT THE ICE TEA!!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Freezerburnt:

so yeah hurr im gunna get sum new beats hedphons for chritmas hurr u herd da new chief keef mixtaep yet

some kid at my school has gotten his Beats stolen 4 times
Yet he keeps buying more, because he’s rich as hell

Flag Post
Originally posted by BobTehLoner:

Why would you spend $400 on a pair of headphones when you can get better Sennheisers for $75?

Flag Post

BOSE master race

Flag Post

There’s a stupid guy at my school who never takes a shower. He smells like elephants.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BobTehLoner:

Why would you spend $400 on a pair of headphones when you can get better Sennheisers for $75?

Because he’s rich and is clueless about music, just wears them as a fashion statement
I personally use $10-$20 headphones without any complaints