Forums Off-topic

This all started when I got a friend invitation from someone on facebook who had the same name as me.

21 posts

Flag Post

They sent me a message saying "We have the same name! ". I added them and figured what the heck it might be cool to have someone with the same name as me, I realized afterwards that I should never have accepted that friend request.

The next day I woke up to a message “What’s up?”. I replied “Nothing much just heading to a friends”. “Which friend?” They asked, I thought this was a bit weird seeing as they didn’t know me in person but I decided to humor them. “My friend Bryan” I replied. I checked my phone and realized they had gone offline. I was smiling to myself, I had never actually spoken to anyone with the same name as me before in my life! This could be cool! I was kind of socially awkward and didn’t get out much. Let’s just say internet friends weren’t something new to me. I got to Bryans house but he wasn’t answering his phone or his buzzer. I had the weirdest feeling I was being watched but there was no one around. I yelled up to his window and there was no answer.

At one point his cat hopped up and began cleaning itself in the window sil. I gave up and went to head home when I got a message from an unknown number reading “Where’s Bryan?”. I made a face and figured it might’ve been one of my friends who I hadn’t had a chance to put into my new blackberry yet messaging me about Bryan’s new place. Bryan moved in a week and a half before this happened. “I don’t know he’s not answering his phone” I replied.

I stopped in the variety store on the way back and bought some cigarettes, unable to shake that weird feeling I was having all day. My cellphone rang suddenly and made me jump. It was my friend Dan, he was wondering if I wanted to stop by to play the new Halo game. I wasn’t really in the mood to do much, it was crappy weather out and I still felt weird. I told him I couldn’t make it and he hung up. I looked at my phone and it just said the call was disconnected. I shrugged it off and continued home. I finally made it back from my journey across the city to my nice warm home. Everything then on was normal, I made dinner for my girlfriend and her son, watched some tv shows, and went to bed. That night I woke up with that weird feeling again, my cellphone was going off somewhere in the house. It was echoing loudly but It wasn’t on the bedside where I thought I left it. I looked all over the room and decided to go to bed. Whoever was calling me would have to wait. A few hours passed and my phone was still going off. Eventually I fell asleep.

I woke up the next day with a picture message on my phone. What I saw next was extremely graphic and violent. It looked as if whoever took the picture was in the process of pulling someones face off. I don’t mean like the kraken from pirates of the carribean either. I mean there was a long incision along right side of the face where the photographer hooked his fingers in and was tearing. It was impossible to tell who the picture was of due to the face that the face was folded in on itself, like a slice of turkey. Then I noticed something familiar about the victim. A potleaf lip ring, dangled from one of the hanging lips. It was Bryans. I locked up, I looked around and my house was empty. My Girflriend was already at work and her son was already at school. I had the day off so I figured I was just going to sleep in until this happened. I ran to the bathroom and threw up.

I tried calling bryan a few times but his phone went right to his answering machine which had been changed. It was replaced with complete silence. The fourth time I called I put it on speaker and realized that it wasn’t silent. There was a very quite sound, almost as if someone was swallowing or clearing their throat. Followed by a beep. I sat there staring at my phone and went and turned the tv on to check the news. There was nothing on any strange deaths or anything so I decided to go back to bryans house and wait. Hours passed and no one came in or out of his building, it was starting to get dark so I went home. My gf texted me saying “Where are you?”. I called her instead of replying and explained i’d be home soon. My cellphone beeped and I told her I had a message. She said she’d let me go and told me to hurry up and that my dinner was in the fridge. I told her I loved her, we said goodbye to eachother and I hung up the phone.

I looked down at my cellphone to see a message. I opened it. “Where’s Dan?” It said. My heart stopped. I ignored it and kept walking, that strange feeling that I was being watched was beginning to become overwhelming. I ran the last half of the way home. My gf and her kid had already gone to bed about a half hour before I got in so I decided to grab some leftover supper. I took a few deep breaths and headed into the kitchen. Something moved behind me and suddenly everything went black. When I awoke I was on my kitchen floor, the plate in my hand had broken there was food all over the floor. My cellphone was going nuts but I had no idea where it was coming from. I knew it was mine because the ringtone was the same but I checked everywhere! Every now and then the smell of burning hair would slither its way up my nostrils. I was sweating buckets at this point due to the paranoia. I kept thinking I could hear someone swallowing, or lightly clearing their throat. It was so quiet it was hard to hear through the sound of my cellphone going off but I could DEFINITELY hear something. Suddenly my cellphone stopped ringing and with the silence came heavy darkness.

I reached for the lightswitch and something wet brushed my fingertips, i heard that sound again. It sounded like someone swallowing. I could feel my heart beating in my neck. I was scared. My skin crawled as I felt what felt like a cold breeze. I saw dim light casting shadows of the railing along the stairs which meant one thing. Someone or something had opened the balcony door and was in my house. I knew it was a bad idea but I was worried about my girlfriend and her son and nothing would stand between me and their safety. I reached into my pocket for something to defend myself with and found I had my keys and a lighter. I tucked the lighter in one fist and poked the keys through the gaps between my fingers and walked up stairs.

Something creaked from behind me, I turned around and couldn’t even see the stairs in my wake. It had gotten so dark that something could’ve been there and I wouldn’t have even seen it. I sat there for awhile, scanning my surroundings frantically before shaking off the anxiety and turning around. Something was standing in the doorway. I froze. I clenched my fists so far one of the keys cut into the webbing between my fingers. My cellphone rang. once. loudly. vibrating. in my pocket. A shiver tore its way through me and I looked down quickly towards my pocket. The combination of fear and confusion hit me so hard it was almost nauseating. My stomach lurched from the jolt of it all and I felt like I was about to be sick. When I looked up the door was closed, the tiny curtains I bought for the window at the top of the door were drawn shut. My ears were ringing, I had never felt anything like this kind of fear in my entire life. It was as if it had manifested itself into a living thing and swallowed me whole, trapping me within it’s pitch black stomach.

I closed my eyes and took a few deep breaths, I needed to be strong. That’s when I heard it, my cellphone rang again. I opened my eyes and wildly grabbed for my cellphone. As I looked at my cellphone I realized two things. 1. The homescreen on my blackberry read “Battery too low for radio use” 2. The lights in my house were back on. Then my ringtone played loudly from what sounded like right next to my ear. I spun around and was face to face with something I can’t quite put into words. My palms were sweaty, knees weak, arms were heavy. There was vomit on my sweater already, moms spaghetti and then I picked up my phone and heard a voice say “You just lost the game”

Flag Post

inb4 tl;dr

Flag Post

Spoiler: It’s all a setup to say “You just lost the game” at the end.

:D

Flag Post

DAE LE COPIEDPASTERS? XD

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

okay… this was so long that i didnt read everything. but i never meet people with the same name as mine :( cuz my name is original.

Flag Post

If that copypasta attempted to be genuinely creepy, it would’ve failed miserably.

Flag Post

Pretty damn creepy.

Flag Post

OMG LE FUNNY COPYPASTA AND LE FUNNY U LOST LE THE GAME XDXDXDXDXD

Flag Post

Too tired, didn’t read.

Flag Post

3spooky5me

Flag Post
Originally posted by KingOfTheLULZ:

My palms were sweaty, knees weak, arms were heavy. There was vomit on my sweater already, moms spaghetti and then I picked up my phone and heard a voice say “You just lost the game”

Did you just use Lose Yourself lyrics in your little stupid story….? TO THE FIRE!!

Flag Post

You call that a creepypasta? Ha! That didnt scare no one anywhere.

Flag Post
Originally posted by KingOfTheLULZ:

They sent me a message saying "We have the same name! ". I added them and figured what the heck it might be cool to have someone with the same name as me, I realized afterwards that I should never have accepted that friend request.

The next day I woke up to a message “What’s up?”. I replied “Nothing much just heading to a friends”. “Which friend?” They asked, I thought this was a bit weird seeing as they didn’t know me in person but I decided to humor them. “My friend Bryan” I replied. I checked my phone and realized they had gone offline. I was smiling to myself, I had never actually spoken to anyone with the same name as me before in my life! This could be cool! I was kind of socially awkward and didn’t get out much. Let’s just say internet friends weren’t something new to me. I got to Bryans house but he wasn’t answering his phone or his buzzer. I had the weirdest feeling I was being watched but there was no one around. I yelled up to his window and there was no answer.

At one point his cat hopped up and began cleaning itself in the window sil. I gave up and went to head home when I got a message from an unknown number reading “Where’s Bryan?”. I made a face and figured it might’ve been one of my friends who I hadn’t had a chance to put into my new blackberry yet messaging me about Bryan’s new place. Bryan moved in a week and a half before this happened. “I don’t know he’s not answering his phone” I replied.

I stopped in the variety store on the way back and bought some cigarettes, unable to shake that weird feeling I was having all day. My cellphone rang suddenly and made me jump. It was my friend Dan, he was wondering if I wanted to stop by to play the new Halo game. I wasn’t really in the mood to do much, it was crappy weather out and I still felt weird. I told him I couldn’t make it and he hung up. I looked at my phone and it just said the call was disconnected. I shrugged it off and continued home. I finally made it back from my journey across the city to my nice warm home. Everything then on was normal, I made dinner for my girlfriend and her son ,

I stopped there, i knew it was fake for sure right there XD

Flag Post

that was actually pretty good. I don’t even care where you got it from.

Flag Post

Creepy. Looks like you copied it though.

Flag Post

I read the last sentence first.

Flag Post

A bit choppy writing style at times and the guy obviously obsesses over his Blackberry, but was alright.
The ending is pretty random, though.

Flag Post

All that to say “You lost the game”?

lol.

Flag Post

Creepy- that’ll give me nightmares.
Even though it was fake, you really made that whole thing up just to say “you lost the game” =P

Flag Post

I new it was pasta as soon as I noticed you were forming complete, coherent sentences.