Never heard of him.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BRO_FISTPEWDS:

WHO HERE IS A PEWDIEPIE FAN?

Hello ajx30009

Flag Post

No one here cares enough about that retard to actually get mad.
1/10, babbys first troll

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kablob:

Hello ajx30009

um dude i hate pewdiepie i have no idea why you would say that is me

Flag Post
Originally posted by ajx30009:

Hello ajx30009

Because if that wasn’t you, which it obviously is, you wouldn’t be scanning this thread for replies. Your plan is as clear as day light.

Flag Post

Hello ajx30009

Because if that wasn’t you, which it obviously is, you wouldn’t be scanning this thread for replies. Your plan is as clear as day light.

if i was the op i would be making more theads about him but this the only one so quit being a asshole

Flag Post

Anyone can agree that you are oviously the OP. Do we have facts to back it up: No. But we’re not stupid.

Flag Post

there is one fact if i was the op i would have locked this thead already ok i always lock my theads once people derail them

Flag Post

All he did was ask a question so why is everybody going apeshit? How is this a troll thread? Is the topic that touchy?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Immortal7777:

All he did was ask a question so why is everybody going apeshit? How is this a troll thread? Is the topic that touchy?

If you legitimately believe that OP wasn’t being a shit troll, you’re possibly stupider than he is.
let’s recap for all the children out there
>brand new account that relates directly to topic
>all caps in OP
>topic is highly controversial.
>subsequent post does nothing but insult

Flag Post

If you find this topic to be controversial then you’re extremely retarded.

Flag Post

there is one fact if i was the op i would have locked this thead already ok i always lock my theads once people derail them

Propably because you don’t want anyone knowing that’s your alt.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Lightningcould:

If you find this topic to be controversial then you’re extremely retarded.

I’m not saying I’m personally offended by the mere mention of the guy’s name, but there’s enough autists out there that go apeshit over him for it to be clear this was a troll topic.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mandopedo:

If you legitimately believe that OP wasn’t being a shit troll, you’re possibly stupider than he is.
>all caps in OP

So what? You might be suprised to hear that some people actually like certain channels. As soon as he the thread people started calling him a faggot so it looks like he did nothing wrong.

Flag Post

So what? You might be suprised to hear that some people actually like certain channels. Aas soon as he the thread people started calling him a faggot so it looks like he did nothing wrong.

If the thread was filled with nothing but calling OP a faggot, maybe that means that this is a shit thread that needs to be locked.
Speaking of which, I’m done with bumping this thread, have fun spending your time defending a shitposter.

Flag Post

I just don’t see it as a troll thread because it comes down to your opinion on if you like this youtube channel or not but the first insult came from Rip_My_Alts and then you whined about the thread’s existance.

Flag Post

I agree, the guy who registered today, got the easiest badge to be able to post, and then posted a thread about a guy people hate is totally not a troll alt.

This is obviously a legit user who registered today and magically knew he needed a badge to post on the forums and also knew the fastest badge to get.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mandopedo:

>all caps in OP

Love it when people insult others intelligence by using the word “stupider”.

Flag Post

Never heard of him.

keep it that way
trust me, your better off not knowing anything about him

pewdiepie is worse than most people believe Justine Beiber to be
he is a youtuber