Forums Off-topic

Fluttershy the Brown is best wizard

27 posts

Flag Post

Discuss how Radagast is actually Fluttershy and how Fluttershy ate too many mushrooms

Flag Post

fluttershy kills animals flutterhy is monster

almost as bad as twilight

Flag Post

This thread is now about poop

Flag Post
Originally posted by Cizinec:

fluttershy kills animals flutterhy is monster

almost as bad as twilight

But Twilite kill Pinkies :(

Flag Post

Bunny enslavement should be illegal!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zoronii:

I’m pretty sure they aren’t enslaved

Flag Post

I don’t understand this thread. Is it worth the effort to try to understand?

Flag Post
Originally posted by AlextheGreat13:

Lock it

Flag Post
Originally posted by Get_Murked:

Lock it

i agree with this. animal killers like fluttershy should be ignored and thought of as bad things so our children wont be corrupted by these ideas that are spouted by our media. please lock the thread.

Flag Post

You must see (or read, I don’t know) the Hobbit AND FiM to understand it

Flag Post

I’ve seen a few episodes of FiM and I’ve read the first few pages of the Hobbit.

Perhaps I should finish reading the book or go see the movie.

Flag Post
Originally posted by SpearDudezor:
Originally posted by Zoronii:

I’m pretty sure they aren’t enslaved

THEY ARE.
YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE THE TERROR IN THEIR EYES.
#Freethebunnies

Flag Post

I’ve seen a few episodes of FiM and I’ve read the first few pages of the Hobbit.

I’m not sure if reading it will do because I don’t know how Radagast is portrayed in the book

Flag Post

zoronni, fluttershy only murders her pets. apple pony is the slave master.

Flag Post

zoronni, fluttershy only murders her pets. apple pony is the slave master.

Where do you get this stuff, .mov?

Flag Post

you can see beast master pony luring in fish and then slaying them for her other pets. she is disgusting killer.

apple pony has numerous sheep and cow slaves. they are herded up and used for their products.

Flag Post

Go Fluttershy the Piece of shit Brown!!! Nice pic BTW.

Flag Post

you can see beast master pony luring in fish and then slaying them for her other pets. she is disgusting killer.

apple pony has numerous sheep and cow slaves. they are herded up and used for their products.

But they can say no and look and sound pretty chill
Like in the Applejack episode in Season 1

Flag Post

the sheep are super concentrated into a tiny little fenced enclosure. its practically a concentration camp. the cows only accept slavery because they have been living in it for so long. they have lost their roots and are now just mindless slaves for pony scum.

Flag Post

the sheep are super concentrated into a tiny little fenced enclosure. its practically a concentration camp. the cows only accept slavery because they have been living in it for so long. they have lost their roots and are now just mindless slaves for pony scum.

You’re taking the show too seriously, mate.

Flag Post

reported for brony thread

Flag Post

lightningcould, your naivety amuses me. this show is obviously just to get our youth to think that this kind of treatment is ok. when the government starts to set up the fema camps, the children will willingly go in because its just like in their favorite show where the cows and sheep are good to the apples and let themselves be abused. when the revolution comes you will be the first to go to the camps

Flag Post

lightningcould, your naivety amuses me. this show is obviously just to get our youth to think that this kind of treatment is ok. when the government starts to set up the fema camps, the children will willingly go in because its just like in their favorite show where the cows and sheep are good to the apples and let themselves be abused. when the revolution comes you will be the first to go to the camps

Whatever you say, Ciz. Whatever you say. I’m not sure how politics got involved, but whatever.

Flag Post

In the Applejack episode, the cows went back voluntarily, after leaving their place (which is probably a boring but calm place). Now look at how OUR cows are treated.

Flag Post
Originally posted by SpearDudezor:

I’m not sure if reading it will do because I don’t know how Radagast is portrayed in the book

It’s funny because he isn’t in the book.