Forums Off-topic

How to fix the US economy page 2

43 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by AlextheGreat13:
Originally posted by MelbourneBoy:

How to fix the US Properly: Drop a bomb on them. That will fix more than the economy.

I live in the United States

So do i and if you did not live in the USA they would make sure a bomb was dropped in the USA.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ajx30009:

How to fix the US Properly: Drop a bomb on them. That will fix more than the economy.

So do i and if you did not live in the USA they would make sure a bomb was dropped in the USA.

Then you can save the US from itself …. wait. That would not only defeat the general purpose, it would drag the rest of the world down and stymie human advancement on an international level. But, do whatever you want, simply because a pirate is freeeee.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by simeng:
Originally posted by ajx30009:

Then you can save the US from itself …. wait. That would not only defeat the general purpose, it would drag the rest of the world down and stymie human advancement on an international level. But, do whatever you want, simply because a pirate is freeeee.

??????????????

Flag Post
Originally posted by Roki123:
Originally posted by BobTehLoner:

Just nuke the mudslimes already

they don’t have mud there, it’s just sand.

that makes no sense and i think u mean muslims and we muslims dont have sand only. there are a lot of non-deser muslim countries like albania, turkey, bangladesh and indonesia. and a lot more. so this stupid post made no sense.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rolby:

that makes no sense and i think u mean muslims and we muslims dont have sand only. there are a lot of non-deser muslim countries like albania, turkey, bangladesh and indonesia. and a lot more. so this stupid post made no sense.

well i meant the arabs then. i will try to make myself more clear next time so U can understand SOMETHING that i write.

Flag Post

We mean China, Rolby. We should turn Communist to turn the people to slaves of the goverment to get stuff actually. No one will starve as food is sharer among the people and without Democracy we wont have a dumb leader as most Americans are dumb and elect the wrong leader. Its why Obama is here.

Flag Post

step one vote ron paul

there is no step two

Flag Post

yea i think it should be not allowed for dumb people to vote. i think u should at least have completed university before voting. thats my opinion. so we will not have bad leaders anymore and all countries in the world will be rich and everyone will be equal and stuff.

Flag Post

yea i think it should be not allowed for dumb people to vote. i think u should at least have completed university before voting. thats my opinion. so we will not have bad leaders anymore and all countries in the world will be rich and everyone will be equal and stuff.

- Rolby, 12/29/12

Flag Post

>Ilvon actually thinks that anything could beat the US allied with a few european countries

lel

I think the US + UK + France + Canada + Aussie + NZ + Japan (if allowed to have a military) could take on the entire rest of the world

Flag Post

Absolutely bullshit. Us Chinese provide more help with trade and shit than any partnership.

Flag Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9YrOXcNAdE

Flag Post

What the fuck is this shit? That’s a terrible idea…
looks us and realizes this is in Off-Topic Discussion
Nevermind, carry on…
slowly walks out the room

Flag Post
Originally posted by FullMeasureZam:

>Ilvon actually thinks that anything could beat the US allied with a few european countries

lel

I think the US + UK + France + Canada + Aussie + NZ + Japan (if allowed to have a military) could take on the entire rest of the world

Maybe we wouldn’t beat you, but we’ll still cause a lot of chaos

Flag Post

Have fun with your lazy and drug addicted mexicans and gypsies who won’t get a job

Yfw blacks have the highest unemployment rate in America. Take your idiot somewhere else.

Flag Post

Flag Post

Just do whatever Warren Buffett says.