Forums Off-topic

Have you ever been near death?

18 posts

Flag Post

I was two times:

1. When i was two year old a dog from my grandma backyard bit me somewhere near my eye and i could’ve remained without an eye or worse (i also have a scar where he bit me).

2. When i was three years old a closet was about to fall on me but my aunt just catched it before that happened.

Flag Post

Yeah, he smelled terrible.

Flag Post
Originally posted by NEITOPHEN:

No comments.

Flag Post

I’ve almost drowned twice

Flag Post

EVERY SINGLE DAY.

Flag Post

Oh yeah,one of my parkeets died.RIGHT IN MY FACE!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jakob17awsome:

Oh yeah,one of my parkeets died.RIGHT IN MY FACE!!

Get out!

Flag Post

I have almost died about %) times. But the ones I remember best was this year when our Christmas Tree almost fell on me but at the last second my mom caught it and when I was little I was playing hide and seek when I hid in a chest and someone sat on it so I would run out but he heard my yelling and lifted it. But he heard it after like three minutes.

Flag Post

uh,oh yeah i almost died when i fell 10 feet off the monkey bars back in grade 3

Flag Post

Yeah, but I was too young to remember.

Flag Post

When I was young a car almost ran me over.

Flag Post

I was once attacked by one of my dogs.

Flag Post

Yeah an elephant walked on me, twice! I also got shot by black men but it wasn’t so serious.

Flag Post
Originally posted by 91238576T59:

Yeah an elephant walked on me, twice! I also got shot by black men but it wasn’t so serious.

Twice?Dang, you are one tough cookie.

Flag Post

I am alergic to stuff so I almost died about 5 times from that and once someone almost ran over me! He was probably drunk because I was on the walk way and I had to jump to avoid him…

Flag Post

Once I exaggerated on the internet about all the times I totes almost died and somebody decided that I ought to experience death for real but fortunately I am a black belt in every martial art so I punched him in the throat and he passed out and then got arrested by Interpol.

Flag Post

I had pneumonia when I was two, I suppose it was deadly.

Flag Post

yea my dad acidentally let a hammer fall on my head and once a closet made of glass fell on me.