Forums Off-topic

Sooooo... What About 2012?

178 posts

Flag Post

OH EM GEE! THE GOVERNMENT IS NOT GOING TO SAVE US FROM THE WRATH OF 2012!!!

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5VXa82AuwHU&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" height="295" width="480"></embed>

NOOOOOO!!!
(another useless thread about 2012 :D)

Flag Post

OH EM GEE! THE GOVERNMENT IS NOT GOING TO SAVE US FROM THE WRATH OF 2012!!!

OH MEH GAWD, WE R SO SCREWED. OH NOES.

I am sick of hearing about how 2012 is doomsday.

Flag Post

I hate anyone automatically if they even suggest that the world might possibly end on 2012.

Flag Post

Wasn’t there some prediction in the 20th century about the world ending that was wrong?

Flag Post

The worst thing about 2012 will be the catastrophe known afterwards as “The London Olympic Shambles”.

Flag Post

Can’t wait until, December, 22nd 2012.

Flag Post

I don’t really believe in the 2012 conspiracy. I just watched that video and I said cool. Might watch that…

Flag Post

nuthings guna hapen. end ov storee

Flag Post

2012 is the year that kongregate pwns the other gaming websites… =D

Flag Post

o rly? and in this fite, teh wrld asplodes?

Flag Post

I know, when the clock strikes 12 A.M. on Dec. 22, 2012, I’ll run out onto the streets in my pajamas and laugh at everyone who is out there waiting for the end of the world. But to go along with the spirit of the thread, here’s a picture.

Flag Post

To be completely honest, if you believe the world is going to end in 2012, you are gullible to the point of idiocy.

Flag Post

Go streaking Marmalade!

Flag Post

Nothing is going to happen. Like the millennium bug was to go off at a second after midnight, when planes were going to fall out of the sky and the like. Nothing happen when everyone said it would.

Flag Post

If they nude it up something might happen.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Carados:

To be completely honest, if you believe the world is going to end in 2012, you are gullible to the point of idiocy.

To be fair, I believe it might happen, though I have decided to put it at around the same odds of my computer spontaneously transforming into a sheep…

Flag Post

To be fair, I believe it might happen, though I have decided to put it at around the same odds of my computer spontaneously transforming into a sheep…

Stranger things have happened..

Flag Post

http://www.flashden.net/item/doomsday-countdown/13611

here is a countdown timer (ps. i don’t beleive it one bit)

Flag Post

you know, hardly anyone is believing it. Ironic if it does end

Flag Post

is this gonna be true????

Flag Post

Sooooo… What About 2012?

What about it? Nothing will happen.

Flag Post

For those of you who believe this chill the fu*k down.
These are Predictions that were made by people hundreds of years ago. Just because its on television it doesn’t mean that it is real.

Another origin of the 2012 myth is that the earth will be perfectly aligned with the center of the universe/Galaxy ( forget which one) and scientist don’t know what effect this can have on our planet.
One theory is polar shifting but it doesn’t mean it will happen.

Flag Post

GOD USE THE THREADS ALREADY ON THIS TOPIC SERIOUSLY COME ON

Flag Post

Nothing is going to happen, although the war thing is a bit spooky

Flag Post

There is no 2012 conspiracy and we are not going to die. Sheesh this is so annoying.