Forums Off-topic

Would you kill a puppy for $1,000,000?

2266 posts

Flag Post

I got this from another forum, but i wanted to see what you guys would do.

The puppy.
It would be the most innocent thing in the world. I’m talking about the most adorable puppy that everyone would love. You’d just want to cuddle it in your arms. It’d be that puppy that no one can resist. Just the mere sight of it would make you all fuzzy inside. But that money, oh man. Would you want that million dollars?

The money.
A million dollars. In cash. Antony and Cleopatra! That money could be used for anything. You can help get your family back on track after being in debt. Give it to charity or donate it the kids who can’t even get a decent education. Hell, you can buy yourself that new computer you’ve always wanted. No one will know you’ve got that amount of cash. The only catch is you must beat the life (literally) out of the animal with a shovel. Do you have the willpower to handle what you have done for the rest of your life?

So what would it be?

Personally, i wouldn’t

Imagine if the puppy was a puppy that looked exactly like this:

*The people who say they would are full of SHIT. I’m having second thoughts about RMcD though..

TL;DR – YOU HAVE TO KILL A PUPPY BUT IT MUST SUFFER BEFORE IT DIES. NO 1 SHOT KILLS LIKE A BULLET TO THE FACE. ANY WEAPON OF CHOICE EXCEPT A GUN. YOU GET $1,000,000 FOR DOING IT. WUT DO?

Flag Post

Not only is a million dollars due to be just enough for a loaf of bread soon, but nobody really cares what anyone else thinks of them on a forum. Sorry but barely anybody here is going to seriously consider this.

Flag Post

Hypothetical questions aren’t a bad topic in forums.

Flag Post

Is the puppy mean- spirited?

Flag Post

Personally, i wouldn’t

Oh man I’m on the completely other hand. I’d do it in a heartbeat. I could save so many puppies by killing that puppy.

Flag Post

Description says it makes you fuzzy. So I’d assume its good but that shouldn’t be apart of your choice to kill it or not.

Personally I’d kill the puppy, there is alot I could accomplish for me and my family with that million. It’s sad that a innocent puppy has to die but life ain’t fair.

Flag Post

i would do it for no money

Flag Post

Depends if I was attached to it if not sure

Flag Post

Depends if I was attached to it if not sure

It would be wrong not to kill a puppy for a million dollars.

Flag Post

of course i would kill it, assuming the money was right in front of me as i did it

Flag Post

Hell, I’d probably do it for ten bucks. It’s just a collection of ~160,000,000 neurons.

Flag Post

I would kill the person trying to make me kill the puppy! Then i would steal he 1 Million and run!

Flag Post

I would Kill the Puppy and get the $ 1,000,000 and buy a new cuter, more innocent puppy

Flag Post

Depends what flavor the puppy is.

Flag Post

You could save a lot more puppies with 1,000,000 dollars.

Flag Post

hell yeah!!!

Flag Post

I don’t know…… as much as I would LOVE to have 1m, I don’t want to kill a puppie, but I can’t lie, I would kill it :( BUT I wouldn’t watch as I struck the killing blow, I wouldn’t look at him afterwards, and I would wear earplugs

Flag Post

I still think pandas are delicious. NOM NOM!

Flag Post

Yeah id do it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Marh:

QFT

Also,

You’d be shooting the puppy with the most lethal handgun on Earth.

I would feel much worse if you made me… I dunno, kill it with a shovel or something. A gun is more impersonal, and pretty much instant.

Flag Post

I’d kill it for a £10.

I’d then spend it on killing more puppies.

And then I’d have loads of cash after going on a massacre then I’d go and have fun.

Flag Post

you kno what the weird thing is?…. Piple has a dog avatar and he is making a thread on which you would KILL a dog for $1,000,000…

Flag Post

It all depends whether or not I would go to jail for animal cruelty. If not, then I would definitely shoot the puppy, feel bad about it later, and then drown my sorrow in cash.

Flag Post

I would kill the person who told me to kill a puppy. I love dogs. I mean would you kill this?

Flag Post

I would kill it for $100.

$1000000? lulz.