Forums Off-topic

Would you kill a puppy for $1,000,000? page 85

2266 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Boxxybabe:

Flag Post

No thx…the killing a cat for $20b sounds like a better deal.

Flag Post

The thread that cannot die…

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheDarkFlame:

Not only is a million dollars due to be just enough for a loaf of bread soon, but nobody really cares what anyone else thinks of them on a forum. Sorry but barely anybody here is going to seriously consider this.

OH HI THERE THEDARKFLAME FROM 3 YEARS AGO. I GUESS YOU ARE RIGHT, NO ONE WOULD SERIOUSLY CONSIDER IT. OH LOOK, 85 PAGES OF PEOPLE SAYINGFUCK YEA I WOULD

WHAT ARE THE ODDS AMIRITE?

Flag Post

I would kill it, I’ve killed a few irl too. Best weapon of choice would be hands, I just love doing it with hands :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by Piple:

Not only is a million dollars due to be just enough for a loaf of bread soon, but nobody really cares what anyone else thinks of them on a forum. Sorry but barely anybody here is going to seriously consider this.

OH HI THERE THEDARKFLAME FROM 3 YEARS AGO. I GUESS YOU ARE RIGHT, NO ONE WOULD SERIOUSLY CONSIDER IT. OH LOOK, 85 PAGES OF PEOPLE SAYINGFUCK YEA I WOULD

WHAT ARE THE ODDS AMIRITE?

Nice bump.
FUCK YEAH.

Flag Post

I’m kind of christian I guess, though I’ve been told taking an animals life is K. But I still wouldn’t do it, unless I was extremely poor and barley survived on the street, if I would live like I do now I would say no.

Flag Post

Ill kill the dog for money, use the money to get guns, to kill more dogs, to get more money, and repeat!
(i hate dogs)

Flag Post

I bet most people here would kill it even for less

Flag Post
Originally posted by Seesine:

I bet most people here would kill it even for less

I’m one of them.

Flag Post

Of course not. Anyone who does is probably a poor bastard living in a third world country, lol.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Lightningcould:

Of course not. Anyone who does is probably a poor bastard living in a third world country, lol.

So it’s all about vanity?

Flag Post

Why does this have 85 pages lol

Flag Post
Originally posted by LukeMann:

The thread that cannot die…

Flag Post

Thread is almost 3 years old.

#yoloswag420blazeitfaggot

Flag Post

This is a ridiculous thread. That being said I would easily strangle a puppy for significantly less.

Originally posted by Lightningcould:

I live a very fulfilling life in America.

Flag Post

GOD no i would train it to be the best military commander/killing machine of adorableness and me and him/she will rule the world

Flag Post

Considering they only have a 15 year life span, and a million dollars can last me my entire life, then I would Consider it.

Flag Post

Still without a doubt.

Originally posted by Sickle510:

You fucks are animals yourselves….Did that puppy do anything to you? If you want money then STFU and make a business dumbasses

I’d kill a human for a million dollars.
I’d kill one for a hundred thousand at that.

It depends on the person for the 100,000 but a million I’d go for almost anyone.

Flag Post

I wouldn’t, assuming I have all I need on my kred balance account (I have 1 kred)
Ok, a thought has come to me…
I would kill the puppy… Earn the cash… And bring it back to life!

Flag Post

yes. every time i answer this question i say yes, and so have all of my alternate accounts that have answered this thread. yes yes yes

Flag Post

thread over 3 years old now.

#necessarybump

Flag Post

HAHAHA! First post on this forum, guess he was wrong.

Flag Post

I NEED a million dollars. I would not have to work for the rest of my life If I handled that money properly. If you are killing puppies you are supposed to put them in a box, throw them in a river to drown it. Thats how they did it back then.

Flag Post

I’d kill anyone and anything for some money.