Forums Off-topic

Would you kill a puppy for $1,000,000? page 86

2261 posts

Flag Post

I would kill it no problem in fact for a million ill make it gory and nasty starting with making it scream…….. bwahahaha

Flag Post

Sure I would not like to and i’d fell so bad after it but I would do it. I couldn’t just cut off it’s head or anything, i’d kill it humanly. For 1 million dollars, that could set me for the rest of my life or most of it anyway.

Flag Post

For that much money, I’d screw the corpse too.

Yeah, I’d do it.

Flag Post

let’s see.. spare a puppy who is gonna eat all my food , piss on my carpet and make me lose a lot of money (or would do that to someone else)..
Or spare humanity of feeling compelled to take care of the bleeding thing and make a million dollars while doing it!

I THINK I WOULD JUST KILL THE DAMN THING IF YOU DONT MIND!!!

Flag Post

no

Flag Post

no because the government would have me put in prison

Flag Post

I would kill him for 5000$ or more, call me!

Flag Post

I would kill it with my staff, then when I get the money bring it back to life with my Necromancer powers.

Flag Post

I grab it and cut it’s ears off.It dies 1/2 a minute later.
So gimme my 100000$!!!!!!
I’ll do any job to earn money.
Jakob17awsome’s bank accout:1118790

Flag Post

Yes.

Flag Post

Why do people even keep bumping this.
For the millionth time, yes.

Flag Post

Kill it get the money get two puppys.

Flag Post

no I wouldn’t
I would want the money in £

Flag Post

Yes, if it wasn’t illegal and no one would know but me.

Flag Post

Yes I would.

Flag Post

dwarf fortress, yes. I slaughter the cats just to survive. real life….

real life…
No thanks, I’d be too worried I’d been suddenly dropped into a movie. I do NOT want to be caught kicking the dog in such a place. I do NOT want to be a distraction for the heros.

Flag Post

I WOULD NEVER EVER KILL A ANIMAL FOR MONEY OR ANYTHING!

Flag Post

anyone need me for some extermination call me id kill anything for 10 USD and my two front teeth

Flag Post

I would never be able to kill a puppy.

Besides the fact I’ve been vegetarian for 8 years as of this year, dogs are our companions like my bunneh is to me. Dogs are there for you when you’re sad, they can actually sense it. They’re intelligent and are an enjoyment to watch. Many dogs are considered part of ones family very often.

Dogs can alert you in case of fire, intruders, etc. They can sense danger and will protect you.

Therefore I would rather keep the puppy than to get a million dollars because no dog will be there to help you if you killed one (and there’s an intruder in your house).

Flag Post

lol no when i kill it i have to probably go to jail for murder so when im out im super old or dead already and then i cant do anything with 1 millions.

Flag Post

Therefore I would rather keep the puppy than to get a million dollars because no dog will be there to help you if you killed one (and there’s an intruder in your house).

1-kill it
2-take the money
3- buy hundreds of dogs to “help you”/“alert”

Flag Post

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Flag Post

Yep. Chainsaw.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rolby:

lol no when i kill it i have to probably go to jail for murder so when im out im super old or dead already and then i cant do anything with 1 millions.

You wouldn’t go to jail for killing a puppy. Look at PETA, they impounded 1030 dogs in 2009, and 988 of them were killed, 98% death rate. 1960 cats impounded, 2009. 1942 killed, 99% kill rate.

Flag Post

Yes. I would not care about the puppy. It is a dog, I can just go buy another one later.

So shut up.