Forums Off-topic

If you had a tail, where would you want it.

22 posts

Flag Post

I think I want it coming out the back of my head… oh wait I had one a long time ago but I cut it off now.

Flag Post

The normal spot and what?

Flag Post

my butt

Flag Post

Le tailbone area.

Obvious reasons that’s where it belongs.

Flag Post

ass

Flag Post

what the last 4 people said

Flag Post
Originally posted by AEBEATIAxSOOKIES:

I think I want it coming out the back of my head… oh wait I had one a long time ago but I cut it off now.

One came out of your head? WHAT!?

Flag Post

Protruding from my ears, s’il vous plaît.

Flag Post

right about where my ass crack starts

Flag Post

on my face

Flag Post

If a tail is located somewhere that is not anatomically correct, it is no longer a tail.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Controversial:

If a tail is located somewhere that is not anatomically correct, it is no longer a tail.

Who the fuck decides what’s anatomically correct? If some humanoid creature appears and it has a tail on its head, is it not still a tail?

Flag Post
Originally posted by SpearDudezor:

Who the fuck decides what’s anatomically correct? If some humanoid creature appears and it has a tail on its head, is it not still a tail?

No, it’s a trunk.

Flag Post

13/1/7

Flag Post

Who the fuck decides what’s anatomically correct?

Anatomists…

You know, people who are qualified to say what’s correct in a human’s anatomy or not…
I really don’t see how my comment tripped you up.

Flag Post

My tailbone. Where else would a tail be?

Flag Post

One on each of my nipples.
Replacing my penis
Elbows

On the tailbone I guess.

Flag Post

Who the fuck decides what’s anatomically correct?

Anatomists…

You know, people who are qualified to say what’s correct in a human’s anatomy or not…
I really don’t see how my comment tripped you up.

I’ll pick my teeth with your ribcage before I’m through with you! I’ll suck the marrow from your bones! Who’s a fucking anatomist here, eh? EH!? Besides, those anatomists could be working for some propaganda-spreading consortium that wants people to believe that tails on the head aren’t tails so they can sell their anti-non-tail cream.

Flag Post

the place where it would be easiest to have removed

Flag Post

Where it’s supposed to be.

Flag Post

I don’t know because I don’t have a tail.

Flag Post

Where a ponytail should be just to see peoples reactions.