Forums Off-topic

If you had no choice, what would you rather use?

14 posts

Flag Post

A computer mouse that moves precisely, but takes a few clicks to work, holding down buttons would fail from time to time.
or a second computer mouse that is perfect, except it isn’t precise and the cursor might “dance” around where you are aiming.

For me I’d have pick the second one, while less tiring, it will train my marksman skill.

Flag Post

But I have no choice

I’d pick the first one, I still have trackpad buttons on my laptop. Even if that doesn’t work, I’d rather be slower and click the right things rather than be faster and waste my time on misclicks.

Flag Post

I’d pick two, and hope that I didn’t click on an ad that would result in me getting viruses.

Flag Post

so basically a broken mouse or a cheapie microsoft mouse?

i choose the second mouse

Flag Post
Originally posted by MadJedi:

But I have no choice

I’d pick the first one, I still have trackpad buttons on my laptop :>

Sorry for those who didn’t understand, with “If you had no choice”, I meant you have no choice to pick mouses other than these.

Flag Post
  1. I guess. Haven’t had experience with neither options, so I’m not sure which one’s better.

Flag Post

First. I tend to unnecessarily double click things a lot anyway.

Flag Post

First

Flag Post

I had a mouse with a broken left mouse button once. It’s funny how impractical a PC is without that.
Definitely the second one.

Flag Post

The heck?

Flag Post

Gay formatting

Flag Post

The heck?

Automatic formatting, just surround your text with two equation signs on each side to cancel it.

Flag Post

The one that sometimes takes a few clicks and can’t always be held down.

Flag Post