Forums Off-topic

How do you meditate properly?

6 posts

Flag Post

I’ve been attempting it (because I’ve heard you can become lucid in your conscious with it, and without sleep), but I don’t think I’ve gotten to a complete state of meditation. Help me out, guys.

edit: and ladies.

Flag Post

Wait ‘till you’ve been awake for 20+ hours and are tired as fuck, fap, then listen to some music that is slightly softer than you’d normally listen to.

Flag Post

YOU GOTTA SMOKE WEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zoronii:

Wait ‘till you’ve been awake for 20+ hours and are tired as fuck, fap, then listen to some music that is slightly softer than you’d normally listen to.

That’s called sleepy drunk

Originally posted by Aldir:

Already do.

Flag Post

Have you tried to turn your consciousness into an empty void? A state of mind where every thing, thought, and emotion can pass through you, where your perception is pure and objective and where you don’t hold on to any bias, duty, bond…
It can be hard if you are too strongly connected to something.
I do this shit with my eyes open at random times and I’m not sure if it counts as meditation but I haven’t actually tried going into a common meditation position with closed/semi-closed eyes. Ah…I imagine that if you get this calm while laying down, you might fall asleep, though.
And even poo poo comes out.

Flag Post
Originally posted by loathe_me:
Originally posted by Zoronii:

That’s called sleepy drunk

Originally posted by Aldir:

Already do.

SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY