Forums Off-topic

There are two buttons in front of you, and you must press one of them

38 posts

Flag Post

Each button is linked to a person and will erase that person from existance. It would be as if they never existed. All that they ever did will be removed from the world’s memory and anything that they created will disappear.
The two people are:

Lauren Faust, who we all know as the person responsible for the existence of bronies

and

Kenzo Masaoka, who created the first ever anime, and therefore is responsible for the existence of weeaboos

Which button would you press. Which one would you erase from existence?

Flag Post

Just press both at the same fucking time.

Flag Post

Kenzo Masaoka, since manga would be animated sooner or later anyway.

Flag Post

I would definitely press the first one. Unlike Masaoka, Faust didn’t give birth to a considerate cultural movement which in turn helped numerous artists express themselves through anime. MLP:FiM is a single show which didn’t really revolutionize anything, nor considerably influence other authors, which is why I consider Masaoka’s cultural contribution more important.

Flag Post

Kenzo, the bitch is about 7/10 and would do

Flag Post
Originally posted by cesarcurado:

Just press both at the same fucking time.

Flag Post

Lauren Faust Because I love Anime.

Flag Post

Bye bye Lauren Faust :3

Flag Post

Faust.

Flag Post

well get ride of Faust there would just be some other fandome filling that spot.
get ride of Masaoka and I"d be will to bet someone else would have made anime.

So in the end who ever you pick I don’t feel would change much of anything.

Flag Post

can i press both of them?

Flag Post

I encounter bronies way more than weeaboos so I kill Faust

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rich112:

well get ride of Faust there would just be some other fandome filling that spot.
get ride of Masaoka and I"d be will to bet someone else would have made anime.

So in the end who ever you pick I don’t feel would change much of anything.

now thats just a negative comment. No one says that anyone else would have made anime, and maybe not in the same way. If it wasnt someone japanese, we wouldnt have weeboos who wanted to be japanese.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ThatsSoMFT:

Not kill. Just erase.

Why do black people think of murder a lot?

Flag Post

erasing someone from existence kills them. thus it is killing

Flag Post
Originally posted by Lightningcould:
Originally posted by ThatsSoMFT:

Not kill. Just erase.

Why do black people think of murder a lot?

buttmad that everyone wants your god dead

Flag Post

Lauren Faust is obviously hotter than that dude.
So there’s no choice.

Flag Post

Good bye Lauren Faust.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MadJedi:

I would definitely press the first one. Unlike Masaoka, Faust didn’t give birth to a considerate cultural movement which in turn helped numerous artists express themselves through anime. MLP:FiM is a single show which didn’t really revolutionize anything, nor considerably influence other authors, which is why I consider Masaoka’s cultural contribution more important.

this.

plus the fact that anime is a wider genre.

Flag Post

Yes, at a first look you might asume anime is for kids because of the cartoony world but then if you look at animes like Elfen Lied and death note, Not so much.

Flag Post

All anime ever Vs. One mediocre cartoon.

Not a hard choice.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Immortal7777:

Yes, at a first look you might asume anime is for kids because of the cartoony world but then if you look at animes like Elfen Lied and death note, Not so much.

bible black and boku no pico as well.

AND HOW CAN WE FORGET LIGHT OF TSUKIMI MANOR? MY ALL FAVORITE LOLI HENTAI.

Flag Post

They’re both good people who unfortunately created some of the worst people in the world. If I had to pick, though, I’d choose Lauren Faust because bronies haven’t been around as long and therefore it wouldn’t be too bad if they just stopped existing altogether.
Also, I guess it’s possible that if we got rid of weeaboos we’d have hardcore Disney fans instead since the anime style was inspired by Disney.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MadJedi:

wtf are you talking about
you will feel the pain of a thousand tortured souls when the Equestrian Legion dominates this world, infidel!

Flag Post

Yet you wouldn’t have said that if I pushed the button.