2. Attractive
3. Funny

Also post if you are looking for a man or a woman

Results thus far:

Flag Post

In either a man or a woman:
Attractive
Funny

Attractive because I’m shallow and also because attractive people tend to be healthier, and I’d rather have a life partner who was healthy and good-looking than one who was sickly and not (I also don’t have incredibly high standards so it’s not like I’m talking Kim Kardashian or Robert Downey Jr. here).
And Funny because I really enjoy humor and I figure you have to be smart to be funny anyways. People who are funny tend to be more positive and nice (even if their jokes aren’t always nice), while Smart people tend to be more cynical and I have a very difficult time getting along with Smart people since they’re also rather rude to average people like me.

Flag Post

Just attractive. And dumb enough to stay in the kitchen and make sammiches. so 2 and -1?

Flag Post
Originally posted by benodoc:

Just attractive. And dumb enough to stay in the kitchen and make sammiches. so 2 and -1?

So double attractive and not funny or smart? I will accept that answer.

Flag Post

1 and 2, idc if she’s funny.

Flag Post

Attractive and funny. I don’t need my wife to be a world-renowned chemist and win ten Nobel prizes.

Flag Post
Originally posted by CowFriend:

Attractive and funny. I don’t need my wife to be a world-renowned chemist and win ten Nobel prizes.

Pfft, you don’t need to be smart to win Nobel prizes. Look at Hussein Obama, deploys predators to murder defiant women and children from his own living room and wins the prize for peace!

Flag Post

If anyone cares I also agree on Attractive and Funny.

Flag Post
Originally posted by JoeySkywalker:

If anyone cares I also agree on Attractive and Funny.

Flag Post

wait, so if i choose two, she will completely not have the third trait?

Flag Post

Attractive and smart.

I refuse to date stupid people. They irritate me.

Flag Post
Originally posted by KiNGDOMHEARST:

wait, so if i choose two, she will completely not have the third trait?

She will have it just in a good bit below average amount.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MegaMilk:

In either a man or a woman:
Attractive
Funny

Attractive because I’m shallow and also because attractive people tend to be healthier, and I’d rather have a life partner who was healthy and good-looking than one who was sickly and not (I also don’t have incredibly high standards so it’s like I’m talking Kim Kardashian or Robert Downey Jr. here).
And Funny because I really enjoy humor and I figure you have to be smart to be funny anyways. People who are funny tend to be more positive and nice (even if their jokes aren’t always nice), while Smart people tend to be more cynical and I have a very difficult time getting along with Smart people since they’re also rather rude to average people like me.

This

I don’t care about smarts because I’m gonna dump her as soon as her vagina becomes loose anyway.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MegaMilk:

It really depends on your own sense of humor. Some people’s definition of funny is seeing someone trip and fall, which doesn’t require intelligence.

Flag Post

Breasts. Vagina.

Smart and attractive.

Who the hell needs funny?

Flag Post

Smart and attractive. Humor isn’t something I find really important in a relationship since it really isn’t in my nature to be humorous with other people. Ultimately people who don’t find their spouse to be attractive won’t last long in a relationship. Pretty sure that has been proven countless times. I don’t particularly care about which of the last two fills the second spot, but being somewhat educated and open-minded is a must.

Flag Post

Attractive and funny.
That doesn’t necessarily make them complete idiots, does it?

Flag Post
Originally posted by JoeySkywalker:

Pick only two:

1. Smart
2. Attractive
3. Funny

Also post if you are looking for a man or a woman

Can’t tell if telling us to only pick #2 or to pick 2 choices

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Smart and Funny. I am not big on looks though I do have some standards. I love it if someone can make me laugh. I cannot stand when someone is too serious about everything especially when I am extremely sarcastic and I joke around a lot. Smart also because it is always useful to have someone with a brain around.

Flag Post

Attractive and funny female

Funny shit is often more important than intellect anyway

Flag Post

Smart and attractive.

Flag Post

Smart & attractive

Flag Post

This all depends, will the person be attractive to what I want, or what most want/consider attractive?
How smart? Will this mean (s)he has a higher risk of going insane?
What kind of funny?

I’d pick Attractive and Smart assuming the choices have no strings attached.
Why?
Well I don’t want someone who’s stupid, and I don’t want someone who is very ugly. But I don’t care if someone is funny or not.
I don’t have much of a sense for humor, you see.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator