Forums Off-topic

favorite bending element earth fire water air

29 posts

Flag Post

water bending

Flag Post

Fig

Flag Post

I really like pretzel bending. Without pretzel benders we wouldn’t have awesome pretzels.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MegaMilk:

I really like pretzel bending. Without pretzel benders we wouldn’t have awesome pretzels.

I agree pretzels are awesome

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rich112:
Originally posted by MegaMilk:

I agree pretzels are awesome

Flag Post

Fire

Flag Post

blood bending

Flag Post

fire so i can be iroh-man

Flag Post

I’m the Avatar.

Call me Twinkle Toes plz.

Originally posted by bathurst:

fire so i can be iroh-man

Iroh-man is best bender.

Flag Post

I have also liked wind the best and if I choose another bending power it could get canceled out like it a fire and water blast met. Wind effects them all, it scatters the flames back, causes tornado and blows back earth and water.

However I didn’t like the air bender culture in Avatar. I liked the fire culture best , Imperialism, Torches lit at night to honor the elements. Public attractions, Education system.

Not sure if the other nations had that.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Immortal7777:

I have also liked wind the best and if I choose another bending power it could get canceled out like it a fire and water blast met. Wind effects them all, it scatters the flames back, causes tornado and blows back earth and water.

However I didn’t like the air bender culture in Avatar. I liked the fire culture best , Imperialism, Torches lit at night to honor the elements. Public attractions, Education system.

The fire nation honored the elements? O_o
During the war, weren’t they just like…fire pwnz all lolz
And the air bender culture might seem monk-ish (because it is) but it looked pretty lenient to me. Not like what I’d expect from a monk’s lifestyle.

Flag Post

fire was fucking overpowered in that series. u could only use earth if there was earth nearby, u could only use water if water if it was nearby. and all air people were dead. but u could use fire EVERYwhere. even when there was no fire nearby.

Flag Post

Luv Soda bending!Then i can get my pop without taking 1 single step

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rolby:

fire was fucking overpowered in that series. u could only use earth if there was earth nearby, u could only use water if water if it was nearby. and all air people were dead. but u could use fire EVERYwhere. even when there was no fire nearby.

Being able to use fire everywhere =/= overpowered
Fire needs oxygen to live, so it makes sense that you can make fire everywhere with oxygen.

Flag Post

All of them

Flag Post

Water bending sounds great. Like Percy Jackson or something.

Flag Post

Toph invented metal bending and Katara was taught to use the moisture from the air. Also, fire has less defensive capability than the other elements.

Flag Post

The air people barely had a population to start off with, They had two air temples so of course they were wiped out, The water kindom had the north and south pole, the fire kindom had the islands to the west and the earth people had the entire continent.

That’s probaly why the wind people were wiped out.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Solitariness:

Being able to use fire everywhere =/= overpowered
Fire needs oxygen to live, so it makes sense that you can make fire everywhere with oxygen.

So fire bending is Air bending?

Air bending, so I can suffocate everybody by taking away their air.

Flag Post

water bending has blood bending and healing

Flag Post

earth. so i can bend metal. rather be able to levitate tech than make air scooter.s

Flag Post

Never watched the show.

Flag Post

girders

Flag Post

I think Blood-bending was the coolest, next to Water Bending. ♥

Flag Post

Time bending.