Forums Off-topic

My Mom Wants Another Child

62 posts

Flag Post

hi, my fucking mom keeps talking about wanting a new child. im 14 and almost 15 and i dont want a stupid brother who is like 15 years younger than me. cuz then when hes 15 im 30 (!) thats too much a difference. pls tell me how to stop my parents from having sex and get a new child. i kept saying i would hate my mom if she got preggo and that i would never hug her anymore etc. but she just says i will change my mind when she gets pregnant and stuff. pls help me.

Flag Post

You know I’d tell you to stop acting like a child, but you are one so that’d be pointless.

but you want advice, if you feel uncomfortable about it, tell them why and exactly how you feel.
and if that doesn’t work, then shut up and deal with it, because it’s not your choice.

Flag Post

What’s wrong with age difference? When you’re 30 you won’t even live at home anyway (or at least shouldn’t…)

And it’s their choice anyway, if they want another child.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Pooky:

You know I’d tell you to stop acting like a child, but you are one so that’d be pointless.

but you want advice, if you feel uncomfortable about it, tell them why and exactly how you feel.
and if that doesn’t work, then shut up and deal with it, because it’s not your choice.

well, i just dont want another sibling and its my brother so i may choose too if i want another brother or not. it makes no sense to say that my parents may only decide it cuz hes my sibling so i may decide too if he borns or not.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rolby:

well, i just dont want another sibling and its my brother so i may choose too if i want another brother or not. it makes no sense to say that my parents may only decide it cuz hes my sibling so i may decide too if he borns or not.

If you know their sex, then it’s already too late…

Flag Post

You are not the one giving birth, providing for your future sibling or raising it.
so NO, you actually don’t get to decide.

You can have an opinion but that’s it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by vegard20:
Originally posted by Rolby:

If you know their sex, then it’s already too late…

uhm i dont but i think its gonna be a boy.

Flag Post

You are not the one giving birth, providing for your future sibling or raising it.
so NO, you actually don’t get to decide.

You can have an opinion but that’s it.

well, ur opinion is that i cant decide. and mine is that i can… actually. so ur last sentence can also count for u.

Flag Post

You should just shut the fuck up and let you mom do what she wants

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Though you may believe it to be that way, It still doesn’t change anything.
Perhaps when you’re older you will understand, But until that time comes I’d rather not waste my time trying to teach you how to be an adult.

Flag Post

okay whatever, i see u all are joining her side. im just gonna pray she wont get pregnant.

Flag Post

Stab her

Flag Post

I’m ten years older than my sister, it really isn’t that bad.

Flag Post

What’s so bad if he’s gonna be younger than you?

Flag Post
Originally posted by NEITOPHEN:

What’s so bad if he’s gonna be younger than you?

well its not bad. but 15 years is just too much.

Flag Post

>Not wanting a qt3.14 daughter sister

I’d beat you to death for one. Then again I’d most likely do that regardless of getting a little sister/daughter for doing so.
Sadly, it isn’t happening and it never will.

A brother/son however, no go.

Just get her to adopt one that’s closer to your age.

Flag Post

Your mom wants another son so she can forget how much of a failure you are

Flag Post

Slit her whore throat

also anyone who would rather have a girl than a boy is retarded

Flag Post

In this situation you are pretty much a “sitting duck”.

If that happened to me I wouldn’t like it too, just try to convince your mom and promise you would do something she wanted you to if she doesn’t.

Flag Post
Originally posted by cesarcurado:

In this situation you are pretty much a “sitting duck”.

If that happened to me I wouldn’t like it too, just try to convince your mom and promise you would do something she wanted you to if she doesn’t.

okay gonna try that.

Flag Post

Inform your parents that sex over 35 years old makes retarded babies.

Since you are 14, I am assuming your parents are over 35.

Tell them to adopt a child that is closer to your age.

Flag Post

If it’s a girl I’ll take care of her as soon as she’s 18

or sooner

Flag Post
Originally posted by ThatsSoMFT:

Slit her whore throat

also anyone who would rather have a girl than a boy is retarded

Give reasons, ng.

Flag Post

Why is the age difference so bad? When the sibling gets to the annoying age (4-15) you’ll be able to move out anyway. You only have to cope with the little shit while it’s still talking gibberish and falling over a lot. Surely a “mature” teen of 14/15 should be able to cope with that, no?