Forums Off-topic

My Mom Wants Another Child page 2

62 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Darver:

Why is the age difference so bad? When the sibling gets to the annoying age (4-15) you’ll be able to move out anyway. You only have to cope with the little shit while it’s still talking gibberish and falling over a lot. Surely a “mature” teen of 14/15 should be able to cope with that, no?

I think I know the real reason why Rolby is concerned…

In a few years, Rolby will move out and go to college. College is expensive. Raising a young child is also expensive.
Rolby is worried that the money spent on raising his younger sibling will take away from the money needed to get him through college.

Flag Post
Originally posted by fma1:

Why is the age difference so bad? When the sibling gets to the annoying age (4-15) you’ll be able to move out anyway. You only have to cope with the little shit while it’s still talking gibberish and falling over a lot. Surely a “mature” teen of 14/15 should be able to cope with that, no?

In a few years, Rolby will move out and go to college. College is expensive. Raising a young child is also expensive.
Rolby is worried that the money spent on raising his younger sibling will take away from the money needed to get him through college.

Looking at the state of his grammar and his general attitude towards everything, I doubt he’d do well in college anyway.

Flag Post

Looking at the state of his grammar and his general attitude towards everything, I doubt he’d do well in college anyway.

Yeah I bet you were the next Hemingway at 13.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aldir:

Unfortunately not, but I was mature enough to understand why people wanted children and remembered my capital letters at least.

Flag Post

Hemingway?

Oh God, ahahahaha…

Flag Post
Originally posted by Controversial:

Hemingway?

Oh God, ahahahaha…

Is it bad that I’m not sure who Hemingway is? :s

Flag Post

Hemingway?

Oh God, ahahahaha…

Well I couldn’t think of any other mainstream writers but I really wanted to say George R.R. Martin

Flag Post

Is it bad that I’m not sure who Hemingway is? :s

An American author who won a Nobel Prize in Literature in 1954.
Probably best known for ‘For Whom the Bell Tolls.’

Well I couldn’t think of any other mainstream writers but I really wanted to say George R.R. Martin

I actually have no idea why you think Hemingway or R.R. Martin are mainstream writers that are the opposite of Rolby in attitude and grammar.

Flag Post

what you should do

1. Shut the hell up
  2. stop being soo selfish

you are not the decider of who lives and who doesn’t, your parents are
if you cant deal with that then they can always show you the door of their house.

Flag Post

Hemingway?

Oh God, ahahahaha…

Fitzgerald, Faulkner, Kafka. Rolby; you’ll learn to enjoy it. Suck it up.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Why are you quoting yourself ide

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rolby:

hi, my fucking mom keeps talking about wanting a new child. im 14 and almost 15 and i dont want a stupid brother who is like 15 years younger than me. cuz then when hes 15 im 30 (!) thats too much a difference. pls tell me how to stop my parents from having sex and get a new child. i kept saying i would hate my mom if she got preggo and that i would never hug her anymore etc. but she just says i will change my mind when she gets pregnant and stuff. pls help me.

arent you the same guy who wants his sister to not have sex??? God, you really are a controlling little basturd arent you?!?

Flag Post

My dad has a brother 16 years older than him. Everything worked out fine then.

Flag Post

Unfortunately not, but I was mature enough to understand why people wanted children and remembered my capital letters at least.

Stand back, the power of maturity is too strong in this one. We may not survive this encounter…

Flag Post

If all else fails, a kick to the stomach down stairs does the trick, or you could deal with it. Either, or.

Flag Post

Just apply for foster care and go away.

Flag Post

u are just jealous u cant get a bitch pregnant

Flag Post
Originally posted by ExemplaryReturns:

Inform your parents that sex over 35 years old makes retarded babies.

Since you are 14, I am assuming your parents are over 35.

Tell them to adopt a child that is closer to your age.

my mom is 35 and my dad is 40.

Flag Post

i wont go to college. when im 18 im gonna go to the university. my english is very good and stuff and im fucking smart but i type like this on purpose.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rolby:

i wont go to college. when im 18 im gonna go to the university. my english is very good and stuff and im fucking smart but i type like this on purpose.

A university is a college you little dumbass.

Flag Post

Universities in European countries that aren’t in UK are not usually too costy. In the Netherlands it’s averagely 1600 euros per year, which is 2.1K Americans.

Flag Post

You sound unqualified and uninformed.

Flag Post

I was born at a parental age of 39.

See, Rolby? PROOF that your future brother will be retarded.

Flag Post

Stop being immature.

You’ll grow to love your brother even though he may be an annoying fucker at times.