Forums Off-topic

The Words 'Muslim Terrorist'

57 posts

Flag Post

this words doesnt exist. cuz people who kill others cant be muslims. so terrorists can never be muslim. they just act like they are muslim by saying muslim things when they do stuff and say they do everything for god and stuff. but they do this cuz they think real muslims will like them by this. but this is not true. discuss that it shouldnt be allowed to use this word in newspapers and tv etc.

Flag Post

That’s two words.

Flag Post
Originally posted by JoeySkywalker:

That’s two words.

okay whatever.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rolby:
Originally posted by JoeySkywalker:

That’s two words.

okay whatever.

Fail

This thread is pure fail

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

You are true, there are no muslim terrorists, terrorists may talk in the same lang as muslims, because they are from the same region but they aren’t muslims themselves.

Flag Post
Originally posted by cesarcurado:

You are true, there are no muslim terrorists, terrorists may talk in the same lang as muslims, because they are from the same region but they aren’t muslims themselves.

this guy knows what i mean.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rolby:
Originally posted by cesarcurado:

this guy knows what i mean.

That guy is wrong.

Flag Post

I understand what you mean. People believe that if they weren’t muslims in the first place they wouldn’t have done the act of violence. In 912’s dictionary terrorists are atheist, because in Christianity and Islam the person who kills another person is no a true believer/follower of the actual religion, in other words they have no religion when they commit the act of terror . Get my drift?

Flag Post

In 912’s dictionary terrorists are atheist,

Can’t we find a different category to throw those crazies into? How about zealots, bigots, or fanatics?

They still believe God/Allah/Jehovah/Yahweh exists; they just think the best way to worship their deity is to kill all who disagree with them.

Flag Post

ITT: Folks who don’t have the mental capacity to contribute to SD but nevertheless want to feel smart by discussing religion.

Flag Post
Originally posted by AlextheGreat13:

In 912’s dictionary terrorists are atheist,

Can’t we find a different category to throw those crazies into? How about zealots, bigots, or fanatics?

Bronies category.

Flag Post
In 912’s dictionary

Pics of the dictionary.

Flag Post

Many people claim to follow a religion but do not practice it. Killing people is just an extreme example.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Asdfret:
In 912’s dictionary

Pics of the dictionary.

You wouldn’t understand the language, like any other American.

Flag Post
Originally posted by 91238576T66:
In 912’s dictionary

Pics of the dictionary.

This ^

Flag Post

Rolby, you are right, but people will not take you seriously if you type like that.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ProfJimmers:

ITT: Folks who don’t have the mental capacity to contribute to SD but nevertheless want to feel smart by discussing religion.

Flag Post
In 912’s dictionary

Pics of the dictionary.

But I’m not American.

Flag Post
In 912’s dictionary

Pics of the dictionary.

But I’m not American.

Accept it or deny it, either way you are one from now.

Flag Post

Muslim terrorist is redundant

Flag Post
Originally posted by ThatsSoMFT:

Muslim terrorist is redundant

There was a Christian white guy who crashed a small airplane into a government building. Want to know what the media called him?
A terrorist.

The nuclear bombing of Japan during WWII? Some people say that it was basically a terrorist attack.

Flag Post

It was a joke but ok

Flag Post

There was a Christian white guy who crashed a small airplane into a government building. Want to know what the media called him?
A terrorist.

But he was white so who gives a shit?

Flag Post
Originally posted by ProfJimmers: