Forums Off-topic

I masturbate with my left hand

30 posts

Flag Post

I do everything with my right hand: wrtiting, eating, and other things like that.

But it’s impossible for me to masturbate with my right hand.

Is this normal or it’s some kind of disorder of something?

 
Flag Post

No

 
Flag Post

Yes

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Zachary_Greene:

Yes

Then what is it?

 
Flag Post

i used to do it with left hand too. but i can do it faster with right, so i use that one now.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Rolby:

i used to do it with left hand too. but i can do it faster with right, so i use that one now.

 
Flag Post

Gross

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by doomedis:

Gross

Why?

Because i jerk off?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by NEITOPHEN:
Originally posted by doomedis:

Gross

Why?

Because i jerk off?

why else

 
Flag Post

Huh now that I think about it I don’t know what hand I use to masturbate. But I write and kick with my left side and play guitar right-handed.

 
Flag Post

What did you feel after that?

 
Flag Post

Normal.

If you are doing it while on the computer, it is normal to use your primary hand for the mouse. Even when you are not on the computer, that habit can stick.

 
Flag Post

I masturbate with my left hand as well, but I’m left handed so it makes sense.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by NEITOPHEN:

I do everything with my right hand: wrtiting, eating, and other things like that.

But it’s impossible for me to masturbate with my right hand.

Is this normal or it’s some kind of disorder of something?

Not a disorder, some people just have weird hands.

 
Flag Post

I like to use both switch it up a little each hand feels a bit different

 
Flag Post

I find that it’s clumsy as hell trying to do it with the non-dominant hand. Yet I do it anyways because I like to smoke meth with my right hand while I jack-off

 
Flag Post

I play sport with my right hand, but I write with my left hand.

Is there a scientific explanation for this?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by CowFriend:

I play sport with my right hand, but I write with my left hand.

Is there a scientific explanation for this?

no

 
Flag Post

I don’t know if I can count myself to be ambidextrous, though. I’m terrible at writing with my right hand.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by 0nlybythecross:

I find that it’s clumsy as hell trying to do it with the non-dominant hand. Yet I do it anyways because I like to smoke meth with my right hand while I jack-off

edit: blasted image size

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by holleratthesunn:

I masturbate with my left hand as well, but I’m left handed so it makes sense.

pfft, females can maturbate with both hands, they don’t need one particular hand.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by holleratthesunn:

I masturbate with my left hand as well, but I’m left handed so it makes sense.

 
Flag Post

No, that seems normal.

 
Flag Post

Do it left, do it right, doesn’t matter. Whatever makes you happy.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Mansmany:
Originally posted by holleratthesunn:

I masturbate with my left hand as well, but I’m left handed so it makes sense.

pfft, females can maturbate with both hands, they don’t need one particular hand.

True, but i’m more skilled with my dominant hand.