Forums Off-topic

You have all been trolled page 2

43 posts

Flag Post

How did you come up with that great Rolby avatar?

Flag Post

PROOF?

Flag Post

I have trolled all you guys. I am really both CowFriend, zombiestookmyTV, ThatssoMFT, and rolby. And any rebuttals be these accounts are an attempt at realistically enforcing the illusion. In reality I am just one person with no life and five accounts as opposed to five people with accounts and no lives. :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by EvilDamien250351:

Lock the forum – . -

Rolby isn’t posting, and this guys is an attention whore spawning a ridiculous conspiracy about “OMFG IS THIS GUY REELY ROLBY ROFL!?!?!”

Lock the forum – . -

OH GOD PLEASE NO DON’T LOCK OT PLEASE!!!!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Crash301:

I have trolled all you guys. I am really both CowFriend, zombiestookmyTV, ThatssoMFT, and rolby. And any rebuttals be these accounts are an attempt at realistically enforcing the illusion. In reality I am just one person with no life and five accounts as opposed to five people with accounts and no lives. :P

Flag Post

I feel bad.

Flag Post

Flag Post

I’m so mad right now, you can’t even imagine.

Flag Post

wtf this is fake i swear. he is not me i swear really.

edit: i dont post a lot anymore cuz i dont have vacation anymore. i had vacation for 2 weeks so i could post almost 24/7 but now i have school again and a lot of tests so i cant.

Flag Post

yeah guys im not rolby ignore this thread plz ;)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aldir:
Originally posted by Crash301:

No, I joined in 2010.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ExemplaryReturns:

yeah guys im not rolby ignore this thread plz ;)

yeh

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rolby:

wtf this is fake i swear. he is not me i swear really.

edit: i dont post a lot anymore cuz i dont have vacation anymore. i had vacation for 2 weeks so i could post almost 24/7 but now i have school again and a lot of tests so i cant.

Oh you’re good

Flag Post
Originally posted by betterplayer:

I knew you were rolby all along, I am a time traveler from 2036 and saw the post a loooooooong time ago.

You still got trolled though.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Controversial:

that’s nice sweetie, now go play in traffic

This made me laugh.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Dont even know, so yea. I feel pretty good that i have been non-trolled.
So, aka Pokerface.

Flag Post

whats so impressive about that anyone can make alts its nonbannable