Forums Off-topic

why everyone hates fanboys

71 posts

Flag Post

they try to put random things from their fandom into everything.

For example, bronies weren’t hated until they started spamming horse puns and MLP references everywhere.

So remember: If someone hates you for being a fanboy, its your own fault for constantly bringing it up for no reason.

Discuss

Flag Post

well ur doing what they want now by making a thread about their fandom and thats y people will hate them even more now.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rolby:

well ur doing what they want now by making a thread about their fandom and thats y people will hate them even more now.

this thread isnt about a single fandom

its about all of them

I used bronies as an example because there are a lot of them in OT

Flag Post

So remember: If someone hates you for being a fanboy, its your own fault for constantly bringing it up for no reason.

This is where I strongly disagree. It’s not my damn fault that some jerks made a fandom infamous, even if I belonged to this fandom and barely contributed to it

EDIT: Why thank you for pointing out my derp so “politely”

Flag Post

This is where I strongly.

This is where you strongly.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aldir:

This is where I strongly.

This is where you strongly.

That is where he stronglied.

Flag Post

The only thing worse than fanboys are haters of the fanboys because they won’t shut up about how much the fandom they hate sucks. We all know; it’s not news.

Flag Post

define fanboy

Flag Post
Originally posted by MegaMilk:

The only thing worse than fanboys are haters of the fanboys because they won’t shut up about how much the fandom they hate sucks. We all know; it’s not news.

So true.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ZombiestookmyTV:

So true.

It is like a vicious cycle at that point of fandoms being attacked (verbally) by assholes being attacked by the fandom’s asshole being attacked by more haters and so on and so on and so on and at some point I just wish all assholes involved would get put into a Gladiator ring with a pack of lions and fight to the death. Any questions?

Flag Post

Becoming a fan is one of the main characters of weak people. I don’t need a role model to live.

Originally posted by CrowbarOfJustice:

define fanboy

Google it?

Flag Post

being a fan and having a role model are completey different 912. saying either is only for the weak is foolish

Flag Post
Originally posted by Crash301:
Originally posted by ZombiestookmyTV:

So true.

It is like a vicious cycle at that point of fandoms being attacked (verbally) by assholes being attacked by the fandom’s asshole being attacked by more haters and so on and so on and so on and at some point I just wish all assholes involved would get put into a Gladiator ring with a pack of lions and fight to the death. Any questions?

Sometimes you wish for that?

Originally posted by UNRIVALEDUDE52:

being a fan and having a role model are completey different 912. saying either is only for the weak is foolish

That is not true.

Flag Post

That is not true.

yes it is

Flag Post

Yeah you’re right but for example, people who love Justin Bieber also consider him as their role model and so goes for other actors, singers.

Flag Post
Originally posted by 91238576T69:

Yeah you’re right but for example, people who love Justin Bieber also consider him as their role model and so goes for other actors, singers.

that’s an unfinished example

Flag Post
Originally posted by Controversial:

that’s an unfinished example

I don’t have to finish it because you already got the point.

Flag Post

there is nothing wrong with having justin bieber as a role model. it is all about how you see them as a role model. you can make anyone be a good or bad role model simply based on which of their behaviors you decide to emulate.

Flag Post

That is not true.

yes it is

No, its not…. Having a good role model like Dr. Martin Luther king does not make me foolish nor does it make anybody else foolish. The term fool is just an opinion used by everyone.

Flag Post

there is nothing wrong with having justin bieber as a role model.

What good would that do for the person? It only makes them weak, looking up for others as leaders and lowering their own level.

Flag Post

No, its not…. Having a good role model like Dr. Martin Luther king does not make me foolish nor does it make anybody else foolish. The term fool is just an opinion used by everyone.

what?
you were saying UNRIVALE was wrong, whereas I was saying he was right.

No, I actually didn’t.

Flag Post

depends on how serious they are about being a fanboy. following a leader is not weakness. its being strong enough to realize that you are just another human in a world of billions of humans and that there is much to gain from those who have already done things right. by emulating someone you could very well become more healthy or more intelligent because you decide to pursue such things based on the fact that your role model displays those traits. obviously very very few actually take their role models life and try to improve off of learning about it, but rather just be a fanboy for the their love of the person. there are still advantages even if very few actually realize them.

saying looking up to others is weakness is idiotic. you look up to your parents as a baby because they probably were there to raise you and instill basic knowledge into you whether it be avoiding basic dangers or english or reading or some other trait or skill that would be deemed useful by society. if you never follow anyone then you will be weak for humans are a social creature and without following you will be submitting yourself to relearn all the mistakes skills and traits others have lived through and gained from the beginning of humankind.

Flag Post

there is nothing wrong with having justin bieber as a role model.

What good would that do for the person? It only makes them weak, looking up for others as leaders and lowering their own level.

are you saying that people who have rolemodels are weak (having role models makes you weak) or that only weak people have role models?

Flag Post

what?

No, I actually didn’t.

You didn’t really make a point.

Flag Post

what?

No, I actually didn’t.

Actually you did. Otherwise you wouldn’t have known it’s an unfinished example. OWNED hahahha