Forums Off-topic

why everyone hates fanboys page 3

71 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by 91238576T69:
Originally posted by CrowbarOfJustice:

9123 is on a roll today
i wonder how many people he is gonna “Own”

I added you in the slave list. Crows work for me now.

YOU WILL DIE FOR YOUR SLANDER, IGNORANT FOOL!

no one has defined their definition of fanboy yet
that is significant

are fanboys

1. Overzealous assholes who sacrifice their logic and reason for the sake of promoting their own awful obsessions. or…
  2. Devoted fans with biased opinions because of their emotional connection to their obsession?

Flag Post

If you would have won, you wouldn’t have addressed it.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

YES IT WORKED! Someone sexy and beautiful and heroic and smart came to our aid and removed his posts.

THANK YOU!

Flag Post
Originally posted by ZombiestookmyTV:

YES IT WORKED! Someone sexy and beautiful and heroic and smart came to our aid and removed his posts.

THANK YOU!

Oh, you mean Lightning?

Flag Post

zombies you clearly havent been here long

Flag Post
Originally posted by GearsChicken:

THANK YOU!

Oh, you mean Lightning?

I’m not an admin nor a mod, lol.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Lightningcould:
Originally posted by GearsChicken:

THANK YOU!

Oh, you mean Lightning?

I’m not an admin nor a mod, lol.

You just denied you were sexy, beautiful and heroic… Tha- That’s just…. No.

Flag Post

912 all you did was give what offtopic has always needed which is discussion. most threads only get a few replies because no one wants to hold discussion. they just state their two cents and leave no questions or objections are posed. saying you ruined a thread by giving it exactly what it needs is laughable

Flag Post
Originally posted by UNRIVALEDUDE52:

912 all you did was give what offtopic has always needed which is discussion. most threads only get a few replies because no one wants to hold discussion. they just state their two cents and leave no questions or objections are posed. saying you ruined a thread by giving it exactly what it needs is laughable

He often is…

Flag Post
Originally posted by UNRIVALEDUDE52:

zombies you clearly havent been here long

Well it says it in my profile I joined in June 21 last year. I don’t really know anybody.

Flag Post

That’s not really the main cause. People just hate on mainstream things, then other people start bandwagoning on it. MLP hate is just more intense because any normal people above 12 wouldn’t want to watch it.

Flag Post

It is good to enjoy things

but obsession is unhealthy and it means that you have psychological issues and it can only be satisfied with your obsession

Flag Post

MLP hate is just more intense because any normal people above 12 wouldn’t want to watch it.

You mean above 9.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Crash301:
Originally posted by MegaMilk:

The only thing worse than fanboys are haters of the fanboys because they won’t shut up about how much the fandom they hate sucks. We all know; it’s not news.

So true.

It is like a vicious cycle at that point of fandoms being attacked (verbally) by assholes being attacked by the fandom’s asshole being attacked by more haters and so on and so on and so on and at some point I just wish all assholes involved would get put into a Gladiator ring with a pack of lions and fight to the death. Any questions?

How much will building an arena that big cost?