26 posts

Flag Post

It’s gonna get 9/11’d

Flag Post

wouldnt bother me

Flag Post

MONSTER

Flag Post

More 9/11 stuff would actually be good for America. It’ll teach you fat Americans a lesson.

Flag Post

Not unless we’re bastards and invade Africa any more than we already have, or we do it our self of course.

Flag Post
Originally posted by 91238576T71:

More 9/11 stuff would actually be good for America. It’ll teach you fat Americans a lesson.

it would teach nothing it would most likely cuz the same kinda dumb shit to happen again

Flag Post

That all Muslims are filthy murderers? I already knew that lol

Flag Post
Originally posted by ThatsSoMFT:

That all Muslims are filthy murderers? I already knew that lol

Yeah they managed to bomb America :DD

Flag Post

So you agree with me

Flag Post

So you agree with me

Only if you agree it’s not the greatest country :D.

Flag Post

No, because you already agreed with me.

Flag Post

No, because you already agreed with me.

Prove it.

Flag Post

Proof will cost you $45

Flag Post

Proof will cost you $45

Owned.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Galdos:

wouldnt bother me

This ^

Flag Post

You only care because you live in the east coast.

Flag Post

But I don’t live in New York so why would my location matter

Flag Post

Because you’re close to it and may know more people that live there than others, or have visited there more often, or you just generally feel closer to it than others farther away.

Flag Post

I don’t live near New York, nor do I know anyone who lives there

Flag Post

Because as the patriotic man as your self, and being so close to the capital, you are closer to your country than others, say people who live in a small town in the middle of no where.
B-B-But there are small towns on the East cost!
Not as many, which lowers the chance. Plus you aren’t one of those people.

Flag Post

Doubtful. If anything even gets close to it, they’ll probably scramble jet fighters. Shit aint gon happen twice yo

Flag Post

Time: the near future

A plane scheduled to fly from Maryland to New York has been hijacked. The air force sends a squadron of fighters to stop it from causing another 9/11 incident. They have no choce but to try to shoot it down before it reaches a more populated area. They fire and hit the plane. The damaged plane goes of course and crashes into a neighborhood in Germantown, Maryland. Civilian casualties are minimal. However, among the fatalaties is a person by the name of Marcus F. Thomas.

Flag Post
Originally posted by fma1:

Time: the near future

A plane scheduled to fly from Maryland to New York has been hijacked. The air force sends a squadron of fighters to stop it from causing another 9/11 incident. They have no choce but to try to shoot it down before it reaches a more populated area. They fire and hit the plane. The damaged plane goes of course and crashes into a neighborhood in Germantown, Maryland. Civilian casualties are minimal. However, among the fatalaties is a person by the name of Marcus F. Thomas.

lik dis if u cry evertim

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zachary_Greene:

Because you’re close to it and may know more people that live there than others, or have visited there more often, or you just generally feel closer to it than others farther away.

i know a lot of people that live here and if they died because of an attack, then i wouldnt be bothered. shit happens, there woulda probably been nothing i could do. people should just deal with others deaths and move on. damn sensitive hippies :/

Flag Post

You live in New York’s slums.