50 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by cesarcurado:
Originally posted by burntfires22:
Originally posted by ThePigSaysMoo:

America’s armed forces are actually among the strongest in the world.
Oh, and ‘EMP’ and ‘drone army’? You must be joking.

Pics or didn’t happen.

Really? Now’s the time you decided to use that? It doesn’t even make any sense. Retard.

Of course it does.
How can he tell if America has the strongest armed forces?

No, think about it for a second. “pics or it didn’t happen.” What happened? I demand to know.

You have no control over me to demand anything, negated.

I do have control over you son, I have 43% control of you. I DEMAND TO KNOW THE…… Whatever it was…

Flag Post
Originally posted by ThePigSaysMoo:

America’s armed forces are actually among the strongest in the world.
Oh, and ‘EMP’ and ‘drone army’? You must be joking.

Pics or didn’t happen.

Really? Now’s the time you decided to use that? It doesn’t even make any sense. Retard.

Of course it does.
How can he tell if America has the strongest armed forces?

No, think about it for a second. “pics or it didn’t happen.” What happened? I demand to know.

You have no control over me to demand anything, negated.

I do have control over you son, I have 43% control of you. I DEMAND TO KNOW THE…… Whatever it was…

Then make me tell you what happened. Or no controls for you

Flag Post

LOL SO MUCH ARGUING

Flag Post

They are fighting for the title of OT’s dominant retard

Flag Post

912 is cannot be from Canada, he is too stupid to be a Canadian.

Flag Post

That’s like saying someone is too retarded to be in special ed

Flag Post
Originally posted by ThatsSoMFT:

haha, stupid troll. You trolls make me laugh. Do not feed the troll

Flag Post
Originally posted by hangman95:

haha, stupid troll. You trolls make me laugh. Do not feed the troll

lol problem officer? trollface.jpg

Flag Post

guys
guis
hey guys
in case you havnt notice
guys
hey guys
this is a trole thread

Flag Post

He’s from Canada, the most powerful military force to ever exists

You damn right they are!

Flag Post
Originally posted by zys123:

He’s from Canada, the most powerful military force to ever exists

You damn right they are!

How is that article at all relevant

Flag Post

Fixed :P (Link should now take you to a mini description… >.>)

It didn’t seem to be… I thought that page would refer to what the Germans called the canadians, though it only mentioned the German ones. :P

EDIT: If you really want a better link…

Flag Post

I wouldn’t say it’s weak but I can easily crush it

Flag Post

No country would be good without technology. It doesn’t just pretain to blowing things up and the army.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ryan1114:

No country would be good without technology. It doesn’t just pretain to blowing things up and the army.

Technology is a broad term but in any case, it requires plenty of responsibility to be used well. Become too powerful without restraint or control, and you’ll end up destroying yourself, or becoming full of holes and weak points that can be exploited by observant people. America is an example of that. There’s no way this bunch of people can understand and restrain the quick growth of their technology. It’s like steroids.

Flag Post

I lol’d at “pussy drone army”.

Flag Post
Originally posted by SpearDudezor:

Technology is a broad term but in any case, it requires plenty of responsibility to be used well. Become too powerful without restraint or control, and you’ll end up destroying yourself, or becoming full of holes and weak points that can be exploited by observant people. America is an example of that. There’s no way this bunch of people can understand and restrain the quick growth of their technology. It’s like steroids.

doesnt mean that they are weak though… They are much like the inane terrorist with bombs strapped to their chest. Yes, they are crazy and stupid perhaps, but they definetely have influence and power.

Flag Post
Originally posted by hangman95:
Originally posted by SpearDudezor:

doesnt mean that they are weak though… They are much like the inane terrorist with bombs strapped to their chest. Yes, they are crazy and stupid perhaps, but they definetely have influence and power.

Aye, I don’t deny it. It could be said that they have one of the most powerful militaries in the current world but, considering how every modern military follows pretty much the same practice, its mostly a matter of money and manpower.

Flag Post

Somebody just watched Red Dawn.

Flag Post
Originally posted by xtrakool:
Originally posted by 91238576T71:

Without technology it’s nothing. Any country in the world can drop an EMP on it and take over the pussy drone army. Discuss the weak gay army of America.

>No countries have an EMP big enough to cover all america, 3,794,000 Sq Miles is a shiz-ton of land.

>America is the only country heavily investing in drones.

>Your argument is invalid.

You don’t know that because you have no idea what other countries are making.
You know that because you believe the media.
You’re butthurt.
Owned.

Originally posted by DrOctaganapus2:

912, where are you from? I’m sure your country (which you don’t seem to want to tell is) can also be considered weak c;

Yeah it’s weak compared to America and many other countries.

Originally posted by Ropeline:

912 is cannot be from Canada, he is too stupid to be a Canadian.

Ropeline can’t be smart, he’s American.

Flag Post

You guys voted for Obama to do this. Now we have only 300 nuclear warheads :(

Flag Post
Originally posted by betterplayer:

if that other guy would win america would probably nuke a lot of countries and we would have a nuke war. so its much better that obama won. hes way more peaceful.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rolby:

if that other guy would win america would probably nuke a lot of countries and we would have a nuke war. so its much better that obama won. hes way more peaceful.

Yep. That definitely would have happened

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rolby:

This is totally what Romney’s foreign policy was and what Obama’s foreign policy is.

Flag Post
Originally posted by xtrakool:
Originally posted by 91238576T71:

Without technology it’s nothing. Any country in the world can drop an EMP on it and take over the pussy drone army. Discuss the weak gay army of America.

>No countries have an EMP big enough to cover all america, 3,794,000 Sq Miles is a shiz-ton of land.

>America is the only country heavily investing in drones.

>Your argument is invalid.

EMP is a nuke detonated in the atmosphere
any country that has nukes can cover US with EMPs

and even then EMPs are unreliable
while you are wasting your nukes aiming for the skies USA or NATO will be gang raping you like a motherfucker with their nukes.