Forums Off-topic

This thread is 3edgy5u

18 posts

Flag Post

you are stupid and you smell bad.

Flag Post

Woah! I’m not emo like you. I don’t need edgy things around me.

Flag Post

No.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Lightningcould:

GODDAMN IT MAN I WAS GOING TO HAVE SECOND POST. PEOPLE ONLY READ THE FIRST AND SECOND POST NOW WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO

Flag Post
Originally posted by DannyDaNinja:

GODDAMN IT MAN I WAS GOING TO HAVE SECOND POST. PEOPLE ONLY READ THE FIRST AND SECOND POST NOW WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO

You could edit this post and put it together with your previous post, so it can only be one post.

Flag Post

I’m a Satanic 16 year old who is bisexual, listens to black metal and death metal, and doesn’t listen to his mother or step dad. My pass times include laughing at rape, suicide, abortion, writing fan fictions of my character Hunter, who dresses in black and is just like me but he’s a demon whose mother was killed and dad was sent to hell, and he has a brother who runs Anonymous. I smoke cigarretes and drink beer at school and think that everyone should die and that adults are stupid. I am smarter than everyone else and plan to rule the world under anarchy because it’s the only good choice.

Also, I hate everyone who isn’t white, people who are American, and think women who are skinny or fat should be shot. That 9/11 was good, that the police are just fat stupid pigs who abuse power, and I write dark poetry about rape and killing niggers. Sometimes I cut myself to watch blood come out, and I will fuck my dogs ass because I’m a furry and think animals are smarter and more passionate than humans. Especially wolves

Flag Post
Originally posted by superfastjelly:

I’m a Satanic 16 year old who is bisexual, listens to black metal and death metal, and doesn’t listen to his mother or step dad. My pass times include laughing at rape, suicide, abortion, writing fan fictions of my character Hunter, who dresses in black and is just like me but he’s a demon whose mother was killed and dad was sent to hell, and he has a brother who runs Anonymous. I smoke cigarretes and drink beer at school and think that everyone should die and that adults are stupid. I am smarter than everyone else and plan to rule the world under anarchy because it’s the only good choice.

Also, I hate everyone who isn’t white, people who are American, and think women who are skinny or fat should be shot. That 9/11 was good, that the police are just fat stupid pigs who abuse power, and I write dark poetry about rape and killing niggers.

Shit just got real.

Flag Post

lol super told the life story of an average emo.

Flag Post

You could edit this post and put it together with your previous post, so it can only be one post.

But +1 post count

Flag Post

But +1 post count

but no one cares about that

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rich112:

But +1 post count

really?

Flag Post

Well now you went and hurt my feelings

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rich112:

But +1 post count

really?

why would they??

Flag Post

I’m 4edgy6u.

Flag Post

You really are a shit poster.

Flag Post
Originally posted by superfastjelly:

Also, I hate everyone who isn’t white, people who are American, and think women who are skinny or fat should be shot. That 9/11 was good, that the police are just fat stupid pigs who abuse power, and I write dark poetry about rape and killing niggers. Sometimes I cut myself to watch blood come out, and I will fuck my dogs ass because I’m a furry and think animals are smarter and more passionate than humans. Especially wolves

You went full carbon there

Flag Post

u wot m8?!? 1v1 me kid I’ll wreck u bro!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Hallucent:

You really are a shit poster.