Forums Off-topic

A story I wrote when I was seven. (locked)

46 posts

Flag Post

THE GAS: A TRUE STORY

One day Tom was sitting next to Danny and they were working hard at math. Tom said, “hey, what is 6×8?” “I don’t know” said Danny. Tom got angry so he farted. Danny laughed. Then everyone in the classroom laughed at Tom. Tom got really really mad so he farted again, this one was really loud. Everyone laughed and laughed.

The classroom next doors laughed too. Then Mr.Jones ran in the room and pointed at Tom while he laughed and said, “hahaha farty boy! farty boy!” Soon everyone was chanting farty boy, farty boy. Tom started to cry.

Then everything was silent. Everyone was staring at Tom. Aiden made farting noises with his armpits. The farty boy chants came back on. Farty boy, farty boy. Mr. Jones was dying of laughter, literally.

Tom got ultra mad. His face twitched. His nerves were up to there highest. His face was red and sweating. Tom left off one last fart. Except this one sounded a bit different. It sounded like some sort of wet fart.

Everyone laughed and laughed. Luca’s head literally blew up from laughter. Blood was splattered around the classroom but nobody cared, they just kept on laughing. Suddenly Danny stopped laughing and coughed. He managed to splutter out, “H-HELP! I’m choking!” Danny ran out of breath and died. Jackson and Madison were next, then Connor, then Kylie.

Soon, the whole room had stopped laughing and began to choke to death. One by one everyone started to die, except Tom. Andrew tryed to escape the fart gas by jumping out of the window but he was too big and got stuck and died. Mr. Jone’s hair fell off as he died. Jacob stabbed himself in the forehead with his pen as it was a better way to die.

Natalie grabbed a dictionary and whacked Emily to put her out of her misery. Aiden ran to the whiteboard and wrote HELP in the red marker before dying. Everything was hopeless. In the next 10 seconds everyone in the classroom was dead, except Tom.

Tom could hear the classroom next doors start to choke to death as well. Tom smiled. In five whole days the entire country was wiped out by Tom’s fart gas. The countries plants were all dead, only ghost cities, dirt, rocks and Tom remained. Tom went feral and started to eat dead bodies. And no-one laughed at Tom ever again. THE END.

MORALE OF THE STORY: Don’t bully.

Flag Post

Great story. I loved it. It’s a beautiful novelette that captures the emotions of the average teenager. 5/5, should win a Pulitzer.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by ThatsSoMFT:

ಠ_ಠ

What did you expect? One sentence? ಠ_ಠ

Flag Post

WTF did I just read?

Flag Post

OP was bullied as a child.

Flag Post

Child prodigy right here.

Flag Post

Dear Diary…

Flag Post

5/5 needs badges

Flag Post

It reminded me of Shakespeare in so many ways.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zoronii:

OP was bullied as a child.

Flag Post
Originally posted by shadowgrail:

ಠ_ಠ

I have a three sentence read limit

Flag Post

OP, nobody cares about the story you wrote yesterday

Flag Post
Originally posted by ExemplaryReturns:

I care

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Should be a full book! 6/5

Flag Post
Tom got ultra mad.

>mfw

Flag Post
Originally posted by XtremeHairball:
Originally posted by ExemplaryReturns:

I care

But you’re a newfag so your opinions don’t count

No I’m not. I’m just sneaky.

Flag Post

Make this into a childrens book!

Flag Post
Originally posted by shadowgrail:

ಠ_ಠ

Or in that guy’s case, can’t read.

Flag Post

Pussy Americans you get bullied all the time.

Flag Post

okay too long i didnt read. but i made a story once about a boy who has a ring which makes him immortal and then a wizard comes and eats the ring and then they must throw the ring in lava to destory it. so they travel and meet friends and enemies etc. im already at chapter 23.

Flag Post

Flag Post

Just out of curiosity, I have a smaller story I wrote at about the same age, should I post it here or in another thread.

Flag Post

Great story for a 7 year old.

Originally posted by DannyDaNinja:

Just out of curiosity, I have a smaller story I wrote at about the same age, should I post it here or in another thread.

Edit it into your first post.