http://innawoods.net/

beat that

Flag Post

An umbrella.

Flag Post

nope to shotguns.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

also, put supressors on ALL guns(rifles, handguns)

dont want people to hear or see your location.
survival afterall

Flag Post
Originally posted by Galdos:

also, put supressors on ALL guns(rifles, handguns)

dont want people to hear or see your location.
survival afterall

>supressors
>rifles
>hating on remingtons
>not realizing gunfire will scare 90% of people away

Flag Post

thick rimmed glasses so i can look super edgy
cigarettes for me to smoke, not because i’m addicted, but because it makes me look edgy
some tea for me to drink, because tea is the greatest drink ever
i only drink my tea from a thermos because that’s the cool thing to do
i also need a guitar, because i always need to carry a guitar everywhere because that’s the cool thing to do
i may also need a camera with many different filters handy so i can capture the best moments and make them look better than they did in reality
i also need a scrapbook, in case i wish to preserve any of these photos
and of course, a lighter to light my cigarettes
2hipster4u

Flag Post

consider you are going to be carrying all that stuff everywhere you go
your going to be burning through calories a bit faster than someone with a lighter load

dont have flash 11.5+
cant play

Flag Post

gotta clean it up

Flag Post
Originally posted by ArcadianFire:

2hipster4u

“Hipster” is a term co-opted for use as a meaningless pejorative in order to vaguely call someone else’s authenticity into question and, by extension, claim authenticity for yourself.

It serves no conversational function and imparts no information, save for indicating the opinions and preferences of the speaker.

Meanwhile, a market myth has sprung up around the term, as well as a cultural bogeyman consisting of elusive white 20-somethings who wear certain clothes (but no one will agree on what), listen to certain music (no one can agree on this either), and act a certain way (you’ve probably sensed the pattern on your own).

You can’t define what “that kind of behavior or fashion or lifestyle” actually is, nor will you ever be able to. That’s because you don’t use “hipster” to describe an actual group of people, but to describe a fictional stereotype that is an outlet for literally anything that annoys you.
free +1
The twist, of course, is that if it weren’t for your own insecurities, nothing that a “hipster” could do or wear would ever affect you emotionally. But you are insecure about your own authenticity – “Do I wear what I wear because I want to? Do I listen to my music because I truly like it? I’m certainly not like those filthy hipsters!” – so you project those feelings.

Suffice it to say, no one self-identifies as a hipster; the term is always applied to an Other, to separate the authentic Us from the inauthentic, “ironic” Them.

Flag Post

^ how many times are you going to post that

Flag Post
Originally posted by Freezerburnt:

^ how many times are you going to post that

As many times as it takes for people to stop using such a term.

Flag Post

goml

Flag Post

i suck at this stuff :( but here is a rough attempt

Flag Post

Here’s a serious attempt. I would own a shit-hits-the-fan situation.

Flag Post

An umb…

God damnit, Raelito. UndecidedFate.

Flag Post

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 thing was empty cuz nothing fit there. and i think its stupid that there are russian and americab patches. but that they see all other countries as continents.

Flag Post

i usualy try not 2 shit on my fan lol

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rolby:

1 thing was empty cuz nothing fit there.

That’s the pouch section.

Flag Post

I’m assuming I’ll be living in the wilds. Actually, I will be living in the wilds, as you all well know. I didn’t bother putting the backpacks and bags in their respective slots because I’m retarded.

Anyway, I can explain!

-I don’t have guns because guns are for pussies and weak or desperate people. I got the tonfa with the idea that I’m getting two as a pack. Even though I don’t know how to use the tonfa, my badassery will be enough. I would probably fight with my fists anyway.

-The tazer is for when I want something taken out quickly without killing it. The axe is for being an axe and cutting things. I don’t have a knife because my edginess is sharp enough to be a suitable knife. Also, if the axe is steel or any carbide, it can go to hell.

-My outfit makes me look cool. Like some dude from the Matrix. I would probably be fighting naked, however, and I don’t know why that armor is on me by default.

-A water bottle and a power bar outside my backpack in case I lose it.

-4 types of food because it’s food.

-Commie hat like the one I’ll take with me in 2 months and blanket. Although my spirit is fiery enough, I might get depressed and need help against -70 degrees Celsius temperature. I can take anything higher than that even when depressed.

-Rope because it’s rope why the fuck would I not get rope seriously.

-Money because I’m rich enough to carry some with me and put the rest in a bank even though I probably won’t need any of it.

-Small medkit and bandages for their respective purposes.

-I don’t even need a map because it doesn’t matter where I end up and I didn’t take a compass because I have a powerful magnetic field of my own awesomeness which allows me to sense the Earth’s and know where I stand.

-I took batteries because why not.

-My MP3 player is important. It can get me fired up or calmed down effectively. It can also stimulate my imagination, among other things.

-A lot of water remains in my backpack because why not.

Total weight: 3.142kg
This makes no sense whatsoever

Flag Post
Originally posted by SpearDudezor:

-I don’t have guns because guns are for pussies and weak or desperate people. I got the tonfa with the idea that I’m getting two as a pack. Even though I don’t know how to use the tonfa, my badassery will be enough. I would probably fight with my fists anyway.

Good luck hunting for food with a tazer and a baton.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Hallucent:
Originally posted by SpearDudezor:

Good luck hunting for food with a tazer and a baton.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Do I look like a fuckin pussy I’ll hunt shit with my fists!
The weapons are for vehicles and the tazer is for things I don’t want my fists to kill.

Also I prefer going vegetarian.

Edit: I just found out I can put laser sight on my tonfa. I’d have to be insane not to do this.

Flag Post

Flag Post

That’s the best shit

Flag Post

lol im an eskimo