Forums Off-topic

What's your loadout for when shit hits the fan page 2

133 posts

Flag Post

IMDABES

 
Flag Post

I want your machete, lei

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by SpearDudezor:

Also I prefer going vegetarian.

As wonderful as that sounds, it’s not as if edible plants are available year-round everywhere. You could live dozens of miles from the nearest fruit or vegetable (keep in mind that you can’t just go to the grocery store anymore).

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by SpearDudezor:

I want your machete, lei

A shame they don’t have zweihänders, claymores or nodachi, I’d pimp them out nice and proper.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Hallucent:
Originally posted by SpearDudezor:

Also I prefer going vegetarian.

As wonderful as that sounds, it’s not as if edible plants are available year-round everywhere. You could live dozens of miles from the nearest fruit or vegetable (keep in mind that you can’t just go to the grocery store anymore).

(keep in mind that you can’t just go to the grocery store anymore)

I was assuming I could :((((((

I guess I’ll pack more food and get a book on edible plants

 
Flag Post

 
Flag Post

Going to woods. See y’all never.

 
Flag Post

Are you gonna live in the wilds like me? :D

 
Flag Post

I plan on eating meat.

 
Flag Post

Who says I don’t :(

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Hallucent:
Originally posted by SpearDudezor:

Also I prefer going vegetarian.

 
Flag Post

Keyword is “prefer”

 
Flag Post

Nevertheless, we’re going to have two different experiences with living in the woods since I prefer trapping, fishing, and hunting to flora.

 
Flag Post

You serious, guys? You just gotta suit up.

Barney would be proud.

 
Flag Post

What’s the duct tape for?

 
Flag Post

Well, I don’t really know. But it might be useful, since it’s, y’know, duct tape. Makes sense to bring it.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Gevock:

Nevertheless, we’re going to have two different experiences with living in the woods since I prefer trapping, fishing, and hunting to flora.

Yeah well don’t blame me when a bunch of level 70 deer get pissed off at you for killing their guys or when you get a zerg rush with rabbits

Although I’d like to fight some tough animals without necessarily killing them…

 
Flag Post


Crossbow > Guns
I avoided masks because they make one seem more threatening/less trustworthy, and I am avoiding conflict the best I can.

 
Flag Post

crossbows > guns

only when hunting
and you need a bit of muscle to use them

Originally posted by SpearDudezor:
Originally posted by Gevock:

Nevertheless, we’re going to have two different experiences with living in the woods since I prefer trapping, fishing, and hunting to flora.


Yeah well don’t blame me when a bunch of level 70 deer get pissed off at you for killing their guys or when you get a zerg rush with rabbits


Although I’d like to fight some tough animals without necessarily killing them…

why? they probably want to kill you

 
Flag Post

Why aren’t you guys putting sick attachments on your melee weapons?

 
Flag Post


Get over here bby

Originally posted by lei_wulong:

Why aren’t you guys putting sick attachments on your melee weapons?

It wouldn’t let me.

 
Flag Post

Hipster

Originally posted by Controversial:
Originally posted by Freezerburnt:

^ how many times are you going to post that


As many times as it takes for people to stop using such a term.

 
Flag Post

I took it serious this time
Winter survival

 
Flag Post

 
Flag Post