133 posts

Flag Post

That’s what the m16a4’s burst mode is for

Flag Post
Originally posted by TYBG:

That’s what the m16a4’s burst mode is for

This guy plays battlefield so he’s an expert

Flag Post

It’s common sense that shooting a gun on full auto would cause more recoil and waste more ammo, whether you are one of those kids who play video games and think they know everything about guns or not

Flag Post

easier than shooting someone yards away while dealing with the recoil.

It’s really not that hard to shoot something only several yards away, even if you shot from the hip.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TYBG:

It’s common sense that shooting a gun on full auto would cause more recoil and waste more ammo, whether you are one of those kids who play video games and think they know everything about guns or not

Burst is still wasteful. One bullet is enough. If it isn’t, fire again.

Flag Post

I live in the city, so my strategy would be to head straight for the small town I grew up in. Since everyone knows who I am it would be my best chances. The only thing I would need to get from a city is medical supplies, but that’s optional. I only chose things that I know I would be able to get my hands on.

Flag Post

i would just snipe everyone. whether you’re innocent or not
your stuff will be mine. and itll be fun sniping nubs that’re walking in the open

Flag Post

just some winter camo equipped
goggles on easy access pocket in case of blizzard or such
walkie talkie to contact base in case of enemy spotted or emergency
a flashlight for going inside that dark cave at night
a mask that can also work as camo when its more cold that usual

main weapon is a rifle with grip and flashlight attachment for when its dark and you cant hold your flashlight now
theres also a folding knife when you need to cut ropes etc

theres some tactical grenades (flashbang, gas, etc)
some ammo and loaded clips

a canteen and some meal ready to eat so i dont have to look for food and these will last a lot
also some canned meat when i wish to eat something else

on the backpack theres a portable heater with gasoline for when im in my cave and its very cold
also flares when im in need of extraction to base
a compass and a map to guide me through the winter wasteland
theres also a rope, something to get the rope attached, binoculars for far sight, flint and steel i can use with the gas can
a small medkit for emergencies and a shovel for digging the snow out of the way